Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #71
Lil Kinz
srucky is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Our 4th Birthday Contest -- Win a Free Webkinz Magical Retriever!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Our 4th Birthday Contest -- Win a Free Webkinz Magical Retriever!

As you all know, today is our 4th birthday here at Webkinz Insider and we're trying to go all out with contests to thank you for being loyal fans of Webkinz and WI! In addition to the 100 free prizes that we're giving away and 4 Insider Insider annual memberships, I thought I'd add a cherry on top -- a FREE Webkinz Magical Retriever!
Click the image to open in full size.
Starting today, March 23rd, through the end of the month, March 31st, try your best to win one of the prizes in our free Webkinz codes click-to-win. We will keep track of the lucky 27 members (9 days x 3 winners per day) and, on April 1st, one of these 27 members will be randomly selected to win a Webkinz Magical Retriever in addition to their free code!

Make sure to wish us a happy birthday in our celebration thread to be entered into our first contest, and to try your luck through the end of the month in our Free Webkinz Codes Click-To-Win to win great prizes and a chance to win the free Magical Retriever!
`Happy Birthday!
srucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

kriss111 will become famous soon enough

I love the Webkinz Magical Retriever!!
It sparkles, I hope I can win one.
kriss111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #73
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
If I win the Magical Retriever, I am going to name it Autism Awareness. Wouldn't this be a wonderful pet for a mascot for Autism awareness? I wish we could all win this pet and everyone name it that. Maybe we could bring some magic to the cause.

This would be a great pet for Ganz to offer every April and then donate a portion of the sale to Autism awareness. Are your listening, Ganz? I would buy one for each of our accounts.

Thanks again, WI, for making WebkinzInsider so much fun!!!

Ur right i will name mine austum awareness if i get it..
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:57 PM   #74

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Cool prize!
-Liz- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #75
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Thanks so much for this opportunity. This really is a special place/site.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:42 PM   #76

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Aww I have always wanted a Magical Retriever!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #77
Lil Kinz
bluehaven2 is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY INSIDER MANY MORE TO COME
bluehaven2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:01 PM   #78
ladygagafanforever
Lil Kinz

BunnyGaga43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday WI!! Good luck to everyone (and me lol) to winning the prize
BunnyGaga43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #79
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

I want one...
I love growling is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 PM   #80
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Why is the birthday celebration thread closed already? I thought we could post a reply for a chance to win something???? Is this a mistake?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, happy 4th year, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: