Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: One Year Later, Ganz Confirms Retirement of Modern Television

I wish I had one! That is so cool that it is now retired!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: One Year Later, Ganz Confirms Retirement of Modern Television

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
It wasnt with a theme.Just an item in the Wshop.

I noticed the stone washed jeans were not listed with those retired items?? Arent they retired?
Ooh gotcha, it prob was under "tv" ok maybe its on my sons acct, will check.

The jeans are now kinzstyle, i think?
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

ha..ha..ha......What's sad is I think I just sold that tv. I'll have to go check, though.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #14

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I noticed that in advance, i cou'dn't find it in the Wshop. I don't own it, i need it.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:24 PM   #15
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

You should take it off the Glich reports on Wiki now that we know why it disappeared.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Aww I love that TV!
So glad I traded for one when its value was lower.
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:19 PM   #17

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

its about time.
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:45 PM   #18
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Talking Re: One Year Later, Ganz Confirms Retirement of Modern Television

WOW! I went through my rooms and I have around 25 of these TVs. Good thing I stopped getting rid of stuff and started putting it in storage.
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:51 PM   #19
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: One Year Later, Ganz Confirms Retirement of Modern Television

That is kind of dissapointing. I think that was one of the few reasonable priced TV's in the WShop. Thanks for the update WI!!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #20
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Think that we have several of those in storage..may have to go and dust some cobwebs off...lol..thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
evil bunny stalks you, roflcopter lolomgrofl

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: