Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #61
Sissa2000
Webkinz :)

Miraclebaby240 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: One Year Anniversary of the Webkinz Nutcracker Ballet

WOW 10 years already! Years have gone by so so fast!
Miraclebaby240 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #62
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Miraclebaby240
WOW 10 years already! Years have gone by so so fast!
They do tend to go by fast, don't they!? Our thread has only been up for one year so far, we are hoping for many more!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #63
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

Thanks Bindidog! i was also thinking about posting it on here but so far it hasn't been working out so well :/ i don't have the right pets, costumes, yellow brick road, the only that's good about it right now is that munchkin land is perfect and i used my mazin' hamsters for the munchkins. i'm going to ask some of my friends to help me so hopefully it will trun out good

~MS33
Midnightstars33 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #64
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Midnightstars33
Thanks Bindidog! i was also thinking about posting it on here but so far it hasn't been working out so well :/ i don't have the right pets, costumes, yellow brick road, the only that's good about it right now is that munchkin land is perfect and i used my mazin' hamsters for the munchkins. i'm going to ask some of my friends to help me so hopefully it will trun out good

~MS33
I'm sure it will turn out great! If you need help from others for the pets and such, you can try posting an audition on the audition thread, in the creative writing forum. I know it helps to have more than one person working on a big project! Good luck!
Old 11-30-2010, 03:47 AM   #65
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I had created my own little webkinz Christmas story last year. Nothing on the scale of the Nutcracker and mine was done on my own, but anyone who would like to see it can view it on my house thread here.

I LOVE the Nutcracker - both this webkinz version and the real life version. It is a must-see every year and really gets me into the holiday spirit!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #66
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I had created my own little webkinz Christmas story last year. Nothing on the scale of the Nutcracker and mine was done on my own, but anyone who would like to see it can view it on my house thread here.

I LOVE the Nutcracker - both this webkinz version and the real life version. It is a must-see every year and really gets me into the holiday spirit!
That is a great story Kinzmom! I love the special effects too! Thank you for letting us know about it!
Old 11-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #67
Gifted

Thanks! My friends are helping me this weekend so it will turn out really good! Thanks again!

~MS33

Last edited by FIA; 11-30-2010 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: blue ink is reserved for staff
Old 11-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #68
illiam has a bunny

Thanks! My friends are helping me this weekend so it will turn out really good! Thanks again!

~MS33
Best of luck to you!
Old 12-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #69
Gifted

Happy Holidays! :]

~MS33
Old 12-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #70
illiam has a bunny

Happy Holidays! :]

~MS33
Thanks Midnight!

Tags
thank you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: