Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
Forever A
Webkinz :)

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Default Re: One Year Anniversary of the Webkinz Nutcracker Ballet

It is amazing that it's been a year! It was so much fun costuming the pets and then awaiting that invite to Bindi's house. You couldn't see all the pets in the room either. It's amazing we didn't step all over each other. Thanks for bringing this forward again.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #12
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

oh my gosh FIA, I remember that! we were all like..."what does she want our id's for?", "what's going on here!" It was a great experience to be sure!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #13
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for reminding us about this AMAZING creation! Truly the best "homemade" thing I've ever seen on WI.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:05 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

If you haven't seen this yet, hurry up and do so. It is just awesome!
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #15
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I seen it before, it's really amazing. Maybe they can create another christmas show this year. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #16
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I loved it!!
Everyone who made effort into it did a great job! Congrats once again, & thanks for the "play"!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

This will never get old... it will live on to be one of my favorite tellings of the Nutcracker story for years to come! I"m still amazed at how you all were able to pull together such a fabulous production!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #18
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Words cannot express how amazing this is. The year hasn't changed my awe one bit.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #19
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

This has inspired so many people to get creative... Nice job, Bindi This is one play I'll never forget!
jenniferpro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #20
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Bindi, I remember visiting the Nutcracker play last year. The warmth and the spirit of Christmas was felt all through out that lovely play! What it gave me was something so special I had to share it with the family. You instantly had fans! I will be sure to visit it again this year with the entire family. You have just started a family tradition we all look forward to. Many, many thanks to you and your friends for capturing the spirit of Christmas Webbie style!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
thank you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: