Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 02:32 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Angry Re: One Hour Griffin Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz, Saturday

I agree with some members when they say the time for this was bad. I also find it strange they offer 5000 rugs before and now only offer 1000 rugs for a single hour. How can some of us not get any rugs and then there are those people out there who got multiple rugs?!

I have two kids *edited* who would have loved to have the run, but naturally they get beat out by being late for one and second, by not I guess being fast enough I have to imagine they the 1000 rugs were gone in the first few minutes of the contest.

Simple contests for flying rugs would be constant random rugs on the weekend and leave it unlimited or limit the number of rugs to an email address. Now I know any of us can send it to multiple email addresses, but at some point those emails would have to run out. Imagine the database of email addresses they could get and sell or use to spam your email box just for a webkinz rug, heheh.

Anyway, hope WI offers rugs.

And if you really want a sad story, the kids did the vacation party today and won a ship in a bottle and the shell. Woohoo! I feel like saying what Rodney Dangerfield would say "no respect".

Congrats anyway to those lucky few who got it.

Please don't post the ages of children. Thanks! - AM

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 07-18-2009 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: removing ages
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 02:37 PM   #292
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: One Hour Griffin Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz, Saturday

()mega, I understand your frustration (by the way, it's not advisable to list your kids ages), but at least they won something today!! It's good for us parents to dwell on the positives..and I'm sure there will be other contests to enter.

PS The contests here are much more fun (at WI) anyway!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:47 PM   #293

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

i live in ny and i got a rug today and 3 rugs last time. ;d
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #294

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

Yay! I actually won one!!
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #295
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

yay! it was fun. i hope they do it again!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #296

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

I only found one floating rug and clicked on it. I think that it was about halfway through the hour when I found it, so I guess they were not all gone in the first few minutes of the contest, they spread them out over most of the hour.
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #297
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I was on and off the web site all hour long, even in the beginning. I refreshed, I navigated from page to page and tried different things and I NEVER saw a single rug. I tried it on another computer, too. Nothing. What a disappointment. I've never been able to win one. One time before, I clicked rug, answered the question correctly...got nothing.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #298
Unregistered

well my daughter and I came on half way through and did not see one single rug and have never seen any ,any of the ties that they do this,it is very frustrating and yes we should all reflect on the positives but when you dont win,and continually ot win I think the positives slim down for us a bit and especially for the little ones .
Old 07-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #299
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Toadie
I only found one floating rug and clicked on it. I think that it was about halfway through the hour when I found it, so I guess they were not all gone in the first few minutes of the contest, they spread them out over most of the hour.
Yes, they spread them out. The last one I saw was about 5 min before it was over.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #300
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Well, I did not see any rugs at all. Guess that's the luck of the draw. Can't win them all! Hope that many WIers were able to get a rug for their griffin! (Thanks, Justin! WI rocks!)
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! first tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: