Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #281
Lil Kinz
Roger2love is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: One Hour Griffin Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz, Saturday

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
There will always be more contest

(ps...just so you know Roger, we aren't supposed to use red or blue in our posts. It's reserved for the mods/admins to use That way when they have to post something we all know it's an important message that we need to pay attention to.)

BTW Welcome to WI!!!
oops my bad hehe :O

and thanks i signed up long ago but never checked it out but I am glad i came back the people here are amazing!
Roger2love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #282
Webkinz :)

chachabam is on a distinguished road

I finally won a rug! Thank you WI - I never could have done it without your help! Congratulations to all the other lucky winners!
chachabam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #283
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
I realize they are case sensitive but when they want i.e. BTW44Z and you enter BTW44Z and that is what is showing in the box How can that be wrong???????
Several people had to enter their codes multiple times before they actually worked.

I would think that with all of the clicking and entering, their system just goes on overload! I know a lot of people weren't able to get one, but believe it or not (although I shudder to think of it ) there is life beyond WI. We were up against some stiff competion with all of the WW fanz who come from many different sites but all wound up on Webkinz Newz between 12-1!
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #284
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Roger2love
oops my bad hehe :O

and thanks i signed up long ago but never checked it out but I am glad i came back the people here are amazing!
Well now that you're back you have to stay around! There's much to learn here and lots of fun to have
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #285
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Well now that you're back you have to stay around! There's much to learn here and lots of fun to have
I really want to get a gift pass cause I have sooooo many rares and would love to trade!
I collected rares as a hobby on W so I will for sure stick around
hopefully I can trade for a rug in the future or get another chance to win one
Old 07-18-2009, 01:08 PM   #286
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by catekinz
What is the WI donation account name? I would be happy to donate a rug or two so others can get 1 from a WI contest.
Thanks! The account is WIGiftz
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:23 PM   #287
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I had trouble with the security codes in the past but everything went perfectly smooth this time. The only time it didn't accept the code was when I put I instead of T. My daughter caught me as I almost T for I another time lol. Tricky looking letters sometimes. Otherwise it accepted the codes fine for us this time.
We did one per email and ended up with one for everyone.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:27 PM   #288
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Don't be TOO disappointed everyone.. The staff might have picked up a few for a giveaway
Sent my extra off to WIGiftz

WI has been a Godsend to my family and myself. It's great to have the chance to give back!
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #289
Lil Kinz

I look forward to the future gifts that people donated thanks to people like Cozmic who give others chances
Old 07-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #290
I love my
Webkinz :)

Webkinzluv12345 is on a distinguished road

I almost found one
Webkinzluv12345 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! first tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: