Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 12:21 PM   #261
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: One Hour Griffin Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz, Saturday

View Post Originally Posted by katybug
I tried the whole day last time and the whole hour this time and I have never seen one. I have a room ready but I can't win any no matter how hard I try. Can they be traded and does anyone have one they would be willing to trade?
Katy , you can apply here on WI to be gifted and then you are able to trade with fellow WI members who are also gifted,
but outside of the Gifted program members are NOT allowed to discuss trades or ask for donations/trades of WW items.

Join today...Good luck
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 12:21 PM   #262
Mad at Ganz!
Webkinz :)

catekinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by stitch18jr
I just dont get it at all. I also used mac safari and firefox and saw only 1 rug, when clicked i did not get a pop up form or anything. how does one person see 10 rugs and others none? this is a very unfair contest to say the least.
From what I've been able to see is it's time based, and it's a chance to win per interval. I run both browsers side by side and click on the site banner back and forth between the two browsers. If you get moving to fast you will end up reseting a flying carpet before you realize it.
catekinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #263
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Roger2love
I got up early to go on and found my first rug withing 10 minutes! BUT it said:
(7+2)(7-4)
(9)(3)
=27
and I put in 27 and it said I got the answer wrong!
;-;
Iwas so sad when I could not find another for 50 minutes

so if any one has spares! PLEASE let me know and I can make a trade on webkinz trading rooms
I have almost every rare! except aztecs

O h no mine clearly had no / even my aunt stood there and did it and there was nothing inbetween it was )(

It's very easy to miss the slash between the parenthesis. They only have a couple of questions and my mom and I both got that same question twice because of having to re-enter the security code. It had the slash and the answer was 3...we both got our codes. Sorry you missed yours.

As Justin said, WI is great about doing contests when Ganz seems to fall a bit short of expectations. Maybe they'll do one just for folks who didn't win one (on the honor system, of course). We'd donate a rug for that type of contest.
momtofaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #264

katybug is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I'll try applying to be gifted. Sorry, didn't mean to get in trouble
katybug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #265
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Roger2love
I got up early to go on and found my first rug withing 10 minutes! BUT it said:
(7+2)(7-4)
(9)(3)
=27
and I put in 27 and it said I got the answer wrong!
;-;
Iwas so sad when I could not find another for 50 minutes

O h no mine clearly had no / even my aunt stood there and did it and there was nothing inbetween it was )(

It's very easy to miss the slash between the parenthesis. They only have a couple of questions and my mom and I both got that same question twice because of having to re-enter the security code. It had the slash and the answer was 3...we both got our codes. Sorry you missed yours.

As Justin said, WI is great about doing contests when Ganz seems to fall a bit short of expectations. Maybe they'll do one just for folks who didn't win one (on the honor system, of course). We'd donate a rug for that type of contest.

BTW, we are both on Macs and used Safari, Firefox and Camino.

Last edited by Jennielou; 07-18-2009 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: trade talk
momtofaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #266
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh man my sisters were on webkinz world doing their stuff,so I forgot to do this contest I never found one last time so I was hoping I could today well time to blame my sisters now bye.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #267
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Congrats to those who got them, sorry to those who did not, I didnt either...but there is no asking for items or trades on WI or involving the WW trade room. That is not allowed. Thank you.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #268
Mad at Ganz!

catekinz will become famous soon enough

What is the WI donation account name? I would be happy to donate a rug or two so others can get 1 from a WI contest.
catekinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #269
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by katybug
Thanks, I'll try applying to be gifted. Sorry, didn't mean to get in trouble
Please don't feel like you're "in trouble" -- that was just a rules reminder. WI is a very safe and friendly place because of its many rules designed to keep people from getting taken advantage of. Did you find the link to the gift training guidelines and application? Can anyone else locate the link quickly so we can get this cool kid started?
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:30 PM   #270
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It's in my siggy. Let's get back on topic please.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! first tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: