Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #251
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: One Hour Griffin Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz, Saturday

The last time Ganz ran this contest I never saw a rug the entire time and was on for about four hours.
This time I was (finally) able to see a rug 40 minutes into the contest. The first time I answered, the security code was invalid, but I answered it correctly and it accepted my entry on the second try. The code was emailed about 10 minutes later.

Congrats to those who were able to get a rug.

Hope WI has another contest for those who did not get a rug.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #252
Webkinz :)

stitch18jr is on a distinguished road

I just dont get it at all. I also used mac safari and firefox and saw only 1 rug, when clicked i did not get a pop up form or anything. how does one person see 10 rugs and others none? this is a very unfair contest to say the least.
stitch18jr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #253
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

I did everything I could to get a rug, but I couldn't find any! I looked for the whole hour and I could probably anwer those questions. Maybe WI will have a giveaway of the rugs.
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #254
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Yay! Finally after all this time I got my rug! It's about time!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #255
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Roger2love
I got up early to go on and found my first rug withing 10 minutes! BUT it said:
(7+2)(7-4)
(9)(3)
=27
and I put in 27 and it said I got the answer wrong!
;-;
Iwas so sad when I could not find another for 50 minutes
I had one that looked similar, except that it was (7+2)/(7-4), and remember that the / means divide. So that's 9/3=3.

Last edited by Oddmeister; 07-18-2009 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: edit out R2L's trade talk
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #256
Lil Kinz
Roger2love is an unknown quantity at this point

I got up early to go on and found my first rug withing 10 minutes! BUT it said:
(7+2)(7-4)
(9)(3)
=27
and I put in 27 and it said I got the answer wrong!
;-;
Iwas so sad when I could not find another for 50 minutes

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
I had one that looked similar, except that it was (7+2)/(7-4), and remember that the / means divide. So that's 9/3=3.
O h no mine clearly had no / even my aunt stood there and did it and there was nothing inbetween it was )(

Last edited by Jennielou; 07-18-2009 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: red ink, asking for trades
Roger2love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #257
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

I'm in one of those areas and I never have any problems with entering or winning contests. I only got one rug today as they were freakishly slow, but otherwise am not limited at all. Last time I won several Griffin rugs.
9700kinzstyle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #258

krazykinzboy999 has a spectacular aura about

I was SO close, I just didn't answer the question right!
krazykinzboy999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:19 PM   #259
INKY19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't understand how some see none but others get multiple rugs.
INKY19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #260

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I clicked on one but who knows if I will even win it. My daughters and my sister watched for an hour and got nothing. I don't think this was a very fair contest...first they were impossible to find and if you did the question was way too hard for the average kid. I am just saying.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! first tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: