Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #21
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Omg Omg Omg! I Won Jellybean Challenge!

Congrats 2 you!!!!!! Have fun with eating your jellybeans!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #22
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Hi!!! I won too!!! on my last guess! my second last guess was 4247, and then I guessed 4248 and won!!! I'll attach pictures!

It must be a food item. It is in my dock along with my food items, but I can't put it in the fridge (says it doesn't fit there!). I wish it were like a trophy that you could place in your room; but it's not!

I never thought I would win!

I was upset earlier when I was buying my Medieval Window from the curio shop and I got logged out. It took my money and didn't give me the window! But I'm over it now!!!!
Congratz also! I guessed 9,246.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #23
Banned
Cheeky Aaron will become famous soon enough

I hope I win
Old 02-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #24
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

That is so awesome! I'd never win that. Congrats!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 06:08 PM   #25
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

how full was the jar when u guessed 4248?
Old 02-06-2008, 06:12 PM   #26
holliberri25
Gifted
holliberri25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! i didn't think it was possible! What is the programming strategy?
Old 02-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #27
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I wish I took a screen shot of the jar before I won, but I didn't (I never thought I would win!). I will post a picture of a jar that was almost the same amount as the 4248. The jar I am posting has just a little more than the one I won (After I look at how full the jar is, I usually compare the bottom of the jars, and this one I am posting now has a little more jellybeans showing). I actually have a microsoft excel workbook full of screen shots of jelly bean jars! The one I won was so close to looking like the one I am posting now, that I didn't bother taking a screen shot of the winning one (before I won!).
Attached Images
File Type: jpgjellybean 3.JPG (26.8 KB, 85 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #28
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The strategy can be found at http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...bean+challenge
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #29
lolo7777777
Gift Guru

lolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so happy for you. You will have to let me know if those jelly beans go into a fridge yet or not.

Be sure not to feed them to your pet by mistake. They're PRICELESS!

Thanks for recognizing me in your post!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #30
Gift Guru

twenty_car is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!
I don't even bother to play because I just can't win....just like I don't do quick draws or bingoz....the odds are I won't win.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: