Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
webkinzlover1

Arrow OMG! LOOK HERE!!

Guess what? My pink pony is not usable! When i got it i tried to log it in but it said it was already used. I logged off like 5 times and tried again but it wouldnt work. then i realized something. Some one probably guessed the code and got it right. I am soooo mad!! who would do that? I was really depressed. I mean now i have the pony plushy toy and no virtual pet! URGHH!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #2
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: OMG! LOOK HERE!!

Go to webkinz and go to like my code doesn't work put in the information and you should have a pink pony in minutes! And whoever geussed it will probobly be banned it happened to me with my black stallion.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #3
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

you might try contacting ganz. I don't know why someone would try to guess the Code. Doesn't make sense!

just be careful. I would contact ganz or buy another pet. Was the tag opened when you bought it?

Just check.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:30 PM   #4
Gifted

Maddy1994 is on a distinguished road

Man that really stinks i hope you get your money back or get your pink pony
Old 11-04-2007, 08:56 PM   #5
WEBBIES ARE MY WORLD
Webkinz :)

webkinz837532 is on a distinguished road

thats scary!!!!!!! that never happened to me, but i would beif that happend
Old 11-04-2007, 09:25 PM   #6
jacob1212c
Gift Guru

Jacob1212c is on a distinguished road

I think it is vary mean to guss a code. It makes it so someone doesn't get the Webkin that they paid for.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:28 PM   #7
ell, I guess I'm a
Gift Guru

iluvchanel is on a distinguished road

one of my friend's friends guessed a code and got a choco lab i was really angry!!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:29 PM   #8
tigher55900
Gifted

tigher55900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Like a couple people said. Try contacting Ganz. They will get your account back, probably ban the person who guessed your secret code, and will most likely give you a refund. They are really nice about these things (I've heard).
Old 11-05-2007, 06:12 AM   #9
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's awful, you should really try to contact ganz about this problem. It has never happened to me before, but I have heard of people having this problem.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 06:34 AM   #10
gmaskis
Gifted

gmaskis is an unknown quantity at this point

I had one code that didn't work - I called the Webkinz # and they issued me a new code that worked. Is definitely worth a try for you...
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: