Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 04:43 PM   #61
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Old English Sheepdog coming to Webkinz World in February

I loooove the virtual image and PSI! I really hope the plush is as cute!!
July is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #62
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Love the PSI
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #63
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

That is so adorable!!!! Love that bus. I guess we now know what London did with all their old buses I think that is a must have. Oh Ganz, you are really outdoing yourself these days!!! Thanks for the info once again!!! CJ
Old 12-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #64
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Oooh too cute! Love the PSI, PSF is cute, and the pet is adorable! Can't wait for him!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #65
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

This one looks awesome, can't wait!

Thanks for the info!
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 05:59 PM   #66
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Ooohhh, I am hyperventilating a little here, I collect vehicles and absolutely LOVE the bus!!!
icucme is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #67
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Oh my gosh, he's absolutely ADORABLE!

I defiantly have to get him.

Thanks for keeping us all updated!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Old English Sheepdog coming to Webkinz World in February

TYVM Dixiecup! I'm in LOVE with the Old English Sheepdog. For me, it's a MUST HAVE!!!!!!! I LOVE the PSI & PSF. WTG GANZ!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:18 PM   #69
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

That looks nothing like an old english sheepdog
lego is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #70
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

lol cute car
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if i can get this one or not but i will try too!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
adorable great item, cuter than terrier, luv the bus

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: