Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 11:06 PM   #1
hurricane04
Webkinz :)

Hurricane04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Oh no!

I was hoping to log in a bit after midnight to start the halloween celebration...but the sit is down! darn...gues we gotta wait til the morning...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2007, 11:09 PM   #2
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Re: Oh no!

i know, probably don't want us to get our goodies before the morning begins...
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 11:14 PM   #3
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
i know, probably don't want us to get our goodies before the morning begins...
Yeah!
G-D forbid we get a pleasure out of the evening, right?? LOL!!!!!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 11:16 PM   #4
Gifted
jurnalynn is on a distinguished road

maybe its better that way i would be tempted to open the gift and then my kids would be mad at me.........lol
Old 10-30-2007, 11:22 PM   #5
webkinzparents
WebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the roughWebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the rough

ok I Know That Its "halloween' And That There Are Haunted Houses And The Kid Get All Geared Up To Say:
"Trick Or Treat' ,plenty Of Candy And That There Is Alot Of Fun During Halloween For The Kids And Adults Alike !!! No Matter What They Do,but.............................

GANZ Just Played A Mean "TRICK" On Us And Its Not Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Happened To Getting The Treats?????

This Has Been The "WORST" That I Have Ever Seen Ganz Do !~ Today And All This Evenning Has Been Awful... We Never Got To Get On Here .

Those That Did For A Little Bit (where Ever You Are) ,hope That You Had Fun!!!!

I Guess We Will See What The Problems Are Going To Be In Th Morning And After Tonight I Don't Look For Treats In My Bag From Them. I Come More Seeing Sticks And Stones!!!

what A Mess!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:39 PM   #6
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Well,Its 12:40AM KT so maybe they are sending our gifts???
tammy1072 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: