Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Official WebkinzInsider February Contest! Win a Love Dino!

A new front page story has been added:

Official WebkinzInsider February Contest! Win a Love Dino!

Click the image to open in full size.We just finished up an awesome Twitter contest here on Webkinz Insider and we gave away over two hundred Winterfest items along with two antique brass vases! Now that the Twitter contest has ended it is time to begin our usual monthly contest. February is upon us, so we thought it would be only fitting to use a Valentine's theme. This month's contest will involve decorating a room in your Webkinz World home for Valentine's Day. Two lucky winners will win the Estore Love Dino!

For full details on the contest, please visit the contest thread located HERE in the Contest section of the forum. You must be a member to enter so be sure to register for the forum if you have not already done so!
Wendy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider February Contest! Win a Love Dino!

Sweet, I will be working on my room now. When you mean by any item, are estore items allowed?
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

How exciting! Thanks WI!
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #4
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks so much, I will start working on a room right away. I wish everyone good luck
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thanks for another great conest, WI!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #6
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Yay! Can't wait for another spectacular contest!!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #7

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Great Contest! I'll get started right away.
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

The official rules page says:

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy

* Entries may not be altered using programs such as Paint or non Webkinz World items.

I was wondering if it is ok to have a watermark on your picture?
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

What a wonderful idea. I love it. Hope to post soon.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #10
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

It's good contest. Just I have way to much homework to spend 3 hours on webkinz to decorate a room. I probably wouldn't win anyways. So, I would if I could and had time I guess.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: