Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #21
mommakitty3
Webkinz :)

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Monthly Contest! Win Panoramic City Windows!

View Post Originally Posted by h94
I entered this contest! I love my outfit! Fresca looks so cute!
Did you use a 'real' webkinz or a virtual one? It seems like most people are using their online pets, but from what I understand the contest directions say you are supposed to use a 'real' webkinz pet and dress it using any materials you want, then post an untouched photo of it. You can't really take a photo of your virtual pet anyway!
mommakitty is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #22
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Monthly Contest! Win Panoramic City Windows!

Cool! I would enter, but I already have the Sig. Raccoon PSI, and I want others to get it too.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #23
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Originally Posted by mommakitty
Did you use a 'real' webkinz or a virtual one? It seems like most people are using their online pets, but from what I understand the contest directions say you are supposed to use a 'real' webkinz pet and dress it using any materials you want, then post an untouched photo of it.
No, you take a pic of your virtual Webkinz pet -- it was in the rules.

From first post of this thread:
  • To enter, a photo of one Webkinz (virtual, not plush) in a 'Back to School' outfit must be posted on this thread.

And, by the way, a screen pic is a "real photo" just as much as any other digital image on your computer.

Last edited by BERT_X; 08-10-2010 at 11:41 AM..
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #24

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Could you enter twice? I found another clothes for the contest using the same pet. I like this contest. First time i'm doing a Webkinz Insider contest.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #25
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Could you enter twice? I found another clothes for the contest using the same pet. I like this contest. First time i'm doing a Webkinz Insider contest.
Sorry, but the rules say only one entry allowed.
  • Each forum member may only enter ONE time. <---- read this!!

But, I suppose someone else could post the pic as their entry. Got a friend who hasn't entered the contest? Ask them to do that for you.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #26
Muck18

Muck18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Monthly Contest! Win Panoramic City Windows!

View Post Originally Posted by MissViolet
Awesome contest, even awesomer people who do these contests!!! Thanks Webkinz Insider, I had a ton of fun dressing up my pet for this contest!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Yea thanks every one at for this wonderful contest!
Muck18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #27
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

hey, i'm new to WI, so how do you enter this contest? first post ever! yay!!!!!

some of my webkinz::cdee::chi::ph::rbt::rott::wt:
i'm a proud owner of 19 webkinz and 2 signatures. yay me!

christian girl

got webkinz?
Nancy Drew Forever!
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #28

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I already have the window. I love it! Plus, I don't know how to post pics!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #29

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

cool thanks
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #30

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I can't figure out how to do it!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable+blooglej

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: