Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #61
uvs Kitties
Webkinz :)

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinslover420
kittia, i love your shirt, its so cute . . . but you have to post it on the other thread, i could give you a link too it, just hold on one sec . . . . . .

HERE is the link

even if you don't need anyone else can
oh, lol. I knew that...
kittia101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2010, 06:26 PM   #62
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

xD i can't wait to see the awesome shirts that win
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:30 AM   #63
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Hate to be a damp voice on a bright lava-party...
But the post saying "just switch your flag to the US" is incorrect.
If you actually live outside of the US/Canada, the website reads/recognizes your IP address, the interenet connection point where you actually live, and it will not allow you to:
1 - purchase anything
2- go Deluxe
3- make a T-shirt or anything else that would be a headache for them with people who live outside the US.

So, as we ex-pats have mentioned before on several other threads (Doug, PJ, Deluxe, estore, etc), we are left out in the cold. We love WI, and we respectfully ask the moderators & contest host'ers to consider these realities in the future.
THose of you who live in the US can change your flags all you want - that doesn't change your IP address, so Ganz doesn't care. They are afraid of hackers & crashers in India & Asia (and there are MANY), that is why they cater to N. America. Such is life.

And sorry to the young'ins who don't have credit cards to open an aco**** & whose parents are wary of the estore black spending whole (rightfully so, I'm afraid).

Maybe next month..

Have a great day WI family!
MamaKinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:53 AM   #64
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

That is very odd . While it is true that changing your flag to Canada or the Us does not allow you to purchase the t-shirts, at least three of us in Europe have been able to make them and take pics of them in order to enter the contest.
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:55 AM   #65
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! I must enter and good luck to everyone! But, how and where do we put the designs on WI? anyway thanks WI! ! ! !
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:21 AM   #66

Roxxanica is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Hate to be a damp voice on a bright lava-party...
But the post saying "just switch your flag to the US" is incorrect.
If you actually live outside of the US/Canada, the website reads/recognizes your IP address, the interenet connection point where you actually live, and it will not allow you to:
1 - purchase anything
2- go Deluxe
3- make a T-shirt or anything else that would be a headache for them with people who live outside the US.

So, as we ex-pats have mentioned before on several other threads (Doug, PJ, Deluxe, estore, etc), we are left out in the cold. We love WI, and we respectfully ask the moderators & contest host'ers to consider these realities in the future.
THose of you who live in the US can change your flags all you want - that doesn't change your IP address, so Ganz doesn't care. They are afraid of hackers & crashers in India & Asia (and there are MANY), that is why they cater to N. America. Such is life.

And sorry to the young'ins who don't have credit cards to open an aco**** & whose parents are wary of the estore black spending whole (rightfully so, I'm afraid).

Maybe next month..

Have a great day WI family!
MamaKinz
I'm from Europe and I managed to design my T-shirt. Of course you can't buy it, but if you change your flag just after you log in the t-shirt designer appears on top of the screen and you can use it. after you log off the flag changes back, so you should design your T-shirt and take a screen cap in one session.
Hope it helps
Roxxanica is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #67
laptopgirl
Lil Kinz
Sparkling14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

Lavas? Wow, what an excellent prize. Must go design a t shirt!

how do you post it? i dont know how too. plz help me!
Sparkling14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:13 AM   #68
Boxfun

Boxfun is on a distinguished road

I would join but I don't have a Ganes E Store account
Boxfun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:10 PM   #69
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Yay! So now I can enter the t-shirt design contest?
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #70
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

good luck everyone!!!!!!!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ooo lavas!, wiiboy829 was here. :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: