Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #41
Unregistered

Post Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

Wow, great job, everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

What a great contest with 2 GREAT prizes. The Lava Lamps are awesome. Now I really have to learn how to do a screen shot.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #43
Llamas Love WI!

sidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

Awwww. I want to enter contest but have to create an eStore account. Which i will not do
>
sidneycrosby13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #44

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

Thankfully I have a kid to help me with all this e store/screen shot stuff! LOL

Does anyone know that if we actually buy the shirt, if it comes with the codes for clothes like the tshirts you can buy in stores? Thanks in advance and good luck all.

p.s. Oddmeister - Sean Bean is good, but I personally think Viggo Mortensen is better!
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #45
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Well i would love to enter just by seeing the sight of those lamps, but i can't because i can't use the e-store, i'm not allowed, but good luck to those who get to enter :/
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #46
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

i totally want 2 do this contest, but i don't have an eStore account. my parents won't let me have one. is there any way i can still enter the contest???

ok yeah just read other people's posts... never mind my question, i know the answer is no. ok, well GL 2 the people who enter. hopefully the next contest will be something that doesn't involve the eStore, because I totally want 2 enter a contest soon!!! Maybe another room design thing??? Like a spring room or something??? That would be a contest i could and would enter!

Last edited by Lela2241; 03-04-2010 at 08:44 PM..
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #47
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm maybe i could try to make an account cause its free so i won't have to use it any other time, hmm i might do that
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:02 AM   #48
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Yea!! Another generous and fun contest here on WI!! Thanks so much!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #49

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Lava Lamps Drool

Going to try my best, thats for sure!

You don't have to pay a cent to join the "E STORE"! Just want All to know!
You can use the T-Shirt maker, not pay a cent!
So those that think they cant: CAN!
Join in on the fun, its a neat program!
Thank you WI: for ALL you Always provide for us
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #50
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kinzldy
Lava Lamps Drool

Going to try my best, thats for sure!

You don't have to pay a cent to join the "E STORE"! Just want All to know!
You can use the T-Shirt maker, not pay a cent!
So those that think they cant: CAN!
Join in on the fun, its a neat program!
Thank you WI: for ALL you Always provide for us
Peace
When you sign up to do it, it asks you if you are of age to do something such as open an estore account...which I assume is when you get a credit card. Most people, or many anyways, are not 18/do not have an actual income, which is needed to get a credit card.
chenoa890 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ooo lavas!, wiiboy829 was here. :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: