Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #11
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by LuvOurWebbies
i tried to change it to the U.S.. but i couldn't see where the tshirt designer is.
Not sure but I think it might just be down for maintainence.
I know it did say you needed the main user account information for the estore to access it. So kids under 18 will have to get their parent's permission to log on. And they will need to set up an account if they don't have one already available.

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #12
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

OMG!! I need to win twice!!!!! Thanks for this AWESOME contest!!!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #13
Call me Kpoo :)
Webkinz :)

kpoo97addme will become famous soon enough

That's not fair, webkinz insider. I have to have an account with the estore to enter that, and I just so happened to NOT have one. My parents and I agree that the estore is a waste of money, so they won't let me have an account on it. So, that's not fair to those of us who can't enter it because they don't have an account. I would LOVE to win that, but I can't because of how to enter.
kpoo97addme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #14
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Wow! Great prizes! Can't wait to get started!

Actually, kpoo97addme, it stated in the rules above that you don't have to purchase it.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:47 AM   #15
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

wow - THAT's exciting!!!! Putting on my thinking cap!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:53 AM   #16
Call me Kpoo :)

kpoo97addme will become famous soon enough

Strange...when I went to the Ganz estore website, it said someone was logged in...I'm sure whoever that person is, won't mind me making a few t-shirts.
kpoo97addme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #17
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I supposedly have to log in to do it....I don't have an account. How do I do this?
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #18
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK I don't have estore so I guess I am out. *sighs*
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #19

Moonshine will become famous soon enough

How do you get a pic of your t-shirt design?
Moonshine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #20
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Oh that is so awesome! I am definitely going to enter this contest. I have always wanted a purple lava lamp
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ooo lavas!, wiiboy829 was here. :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: