Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #1
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

A new front page story has been added:

Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

Originally Submitted by Wendy on Wed, 03/03/2010 - 1:12pm.

Get your T-Shirts in! This contest ends on Wednesday night!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
We just finished up an awesome Valentine Room Design contest here on Webkinz Insider and we gave away two eStore exclusive Webkinz Love Dinos. Now that February's contest is over, we're ready to dive into the contest for March. For this month's contest we want you to create a T-Shirt for Webkinz Insider using the Ganz eStore T-Shirt Designer. There will be two winners for this contest. One will receive a retired Mauna Loa Lamp (Red Lava). The other will receive a retired Violet Volcano Lamp (Purple Lava).

UPDATE (March 11th): Those of you who were unable to access the T-Shirt Designer
in the Ganz eStore can now use the T-Shirt Designer in PJ's KinzStyle Outlet!

For complete contest details, please visit the contest thread located HERE in the contest section of the forum. You must be a member to enter so be sure to register for the forum if you have not already done so!

NOTE: No purchase is necessary. We just want you to design the shirt in the eStore, and then take a screen shot of it to post here on WI. Just like you would do for a room design contest.
Wendy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 01:18 AM   #2
winx123
Webkinz :)

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

LAVAS...aaahhhhhhh....just the very sight of them makes me wanna drool
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:50 AM   #3
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

Ooh, another super generous WI contest! This one is sure to have a great turnout!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:09 AM   #4

ljay is a jewel in the roughljay is a jewel in the rough

Lavas? Wow, what an excellent prize. Must go design a t shirt!
ljay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:49 AM   #5
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

Thanks for another great contest. So far there are only 7 entries and I'm sure as ... glad it's not me that has to judge... if the beginning is that good WI members sure have Talent and lots of it Good luck to everyone and additional four leaf clovers, bunny feet and lucky underwear to the Judges
shichi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:53 AM   #6

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread! I get confused easily! I'd love to win the purple lava because then I'd have THEM ALL! YAY!!!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:17 AM   #7
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

This does sound like an awesome contest and I am sure everyone will want to participate but some of us don't have access to the t-shirt maker (if we are not in North America (or at least I know for sure in some places in Europe) not only can we not order or have sent the t-shirts but we can't use the t-shirt maker either Is there any other option available?

Thank you Schichi for your perfect solution!

For all those who can't access the t-shirt maker, all you need to do is change your country where the little flag is at the top to Canada or the United States and then presto the t-shirt maker appears)))

Thank you again Schici!

Last edited by COONYCOON; 03-03-2010 at 05:17 AM..
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:22 AM   #8
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
This does sound like an awesome contest and I am sure everyone will want to participate but some of us don't have access to the t-shirt maker (if we are not in North America (or at least I know for sure in some places in Europe) not only can we not order or have sent the t-shirts but we can't use the t-shirt maker either Is there any other option available?
I agree Coony.
I would love to enter this contest, the prizes are amazing, it's just that I don't have access to the t-shirt designer either.

Sorry, didn't see your edited post Coony, will go and look in the eStore now, see if I can access it.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:37 AM   #9
ants more...

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

i tried to change it to the U.S.. but i couldn't see where the tshirt designer is.
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:55 AM   #10

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Nice!

Thanks !! Great Contest~

I haven't tried the designer yet since I can't seem to access it on my laptop....well, I can always use the desktop ...

Good luck everyone!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ooo lavas!, wiiboy829 was here. :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: