Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/official-webkinz-insider-march-contest-win-605829/)

Wendy03-03-2010 12:55 AM

Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

A new front page story has been added:

Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

Originally Submitted by Wendy on Wed, 03/03/2010 - 1:12pm.

Get your T-Shirts in! This contest ends on Wednesday night!
We just finished up an awesome Valentine Room Design contest here on Webkinz Insider and we gave away two eStore exclusive Webkinz Love Dinos. Now that February's contest is over, we're ready to dive into the contest for March. For this month's contest we want you to create a T-Shirt for Webkinz Insider using the Ganz eStore T-Shirt Designer. There will be two winners for this contest. One will receive a retired Mauna Loa Lamp (Red Lava). The other will receive a retired Violet Volcano Lamp (Purple Lava).

UPDATE (March 11th): Those of you who were unable to access the T-Shirt Designer
in the Ganz eStore can now use the T-Shirt Designer in PJ's KinzStyle Outlet!

For complete contest details, please visit the contest thread located HERE in the contest section of the forum. You must be a member to enter so be sure to register for the forum if you have not already done so!

NOTE: No purchase is necessary. We just want you to design the shirt in the eStore, and then take a screen shot of it to post here on WI. Just like you would do for a room design contest.

smartie14003-03-2010 01:18 AM

Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

LAVAS...aaahhhhhhh....just the very sight of them makes me wanna drool:'(:smitten:

Oddmeister03-03-2010 01:50 AM

Re: Official Webkinz Insider March Contest! Win a Retired Red or Purple Lava Lamp!

Ooh, another super generous WI contest! This one is sure to have a great turnout!

ljay03-03-2010 02:09 AM

:thumbup:Lavas? Wow, what an excellent prize. Must go design a t shirt!

shichi03-03-2010 02:49 AM

Thanks for another great contest. So far there are only 7 entries and I'm sure as ... glad it's not me that has to judge... if the beginning is that good :thumbup: WI members sure have Talent and lots of it :smitten: Good luck to everyone and additional four leaf clovers, bunny feet and lucky underwear to the Judges :2funny:

gotwebkinz201203-03-2010 03:53 AM

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread! I get confused easily! I'd love to win the purple lava because then I'd have THEM ALL! YAY!!!:P

COONYCOON03-03-2010 05:17 AM

This does sound like an awesome contest and I am sure everyone will want to participate but some of us don't have access to the t-shirt maker (if we are not in North America (or at least I know for sure in some places in Europe) not only can we not order or have sent the t-shirts but we can't use the t-shirt maker either:( Is there any other option available?

Thank you Schichi for your perfect solution!

For all those who can't access the t-shirt maker, all you need to do is change your country where the little flag is at the top to Canada or the United States and then presto the t-shirt maker appears:))))

Thank you again Schici!

tashytoot03-03-2010 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COONYCOON (Post 18545540)
This does sound like an awesome contest and I am sure everyone will want to participate but some of us don't have access to the t-shirt maker (if we are not in North America (or at least I know for sure in some places in Europe) not only can we not order or have sent the t-shirts but we can't use the t-shirt maker either:( Is there any other option available?

I agree Coony.
I would love to enter this contest, the prizes are amazing, it's just that I don't have access to the t-shirt designer either. :(

Sorry, didn't see your edited post Coony, will go and look in the eStore now, see if I can access it.

LuvOurWebbies03-03-2010 05:37 AM

i tried to change it to the U.S.. but i couldn't see where the tshirt designer is.

Peanut95803-03-2010 06:55 AM

Nice!

I haven't tried the designer yet since I can't seem to access it on my laptop....well, I can always use the desktop ;)...

Good luck everyone!