Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider Breast Cancer Awareness October Contest

thanks for the awesome contest cancer is a terrible thing this is the least i can do to help
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #112
Unregistered

I am not a member of Webkinz Insider, but if I was, I would so enter into this contest! Last year my mom battled through Breast Cancer at the age of 35. It was hard on our family but we got through it. Now that she is back to normal health, almost anything we see that is pink & supporting breast cancer we buy! Thanks to all of those out there who are supporting this cause, even if you don't know anyone personally who has had cancer! And keep fighting and have faith to all of those who are fighting cancer right now! You can do it!
Old 10-19-2010, 12:20 PM   #113
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

thanks for the competition, good luck everyone
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #114
sarahsuperpug

SarahSuperPug is on a distinguished road

------♥♥------
----♥♥-♥♥---- Peace, Love, & Support
---♥♥---♥♥---
------♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥------
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥-- Best wishes for this contest
SarahSuperPug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #115

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Thankyou so much, GC's!!!
This is an amazing contest! I hope I win..
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:34 AM   #116
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

It is so nice to see WI making an awareness effort for breast cancer, especially since this site reaches out to a young audience. The earlier you are made aware, the more good you can do! thanks WI
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #117

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

What a simple but effective way to support all that have been affected by this terrible cancer. Thanks WI for bringing this to the forefront!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:27 PM   #118

Farandaway will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Official Webkinz Insider Breast Cancer Awareness October Contest

It's great to see so many people getting behind the cause to fight breast cancer! I pray for anyone who has gone through this, that God would bless you!!
Farandaway is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #119

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

I wonder what the prize is...............
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #120

stylishkinz45 will become famous soon enough

With all of this positive recognition of the serious of breast cancer we are sure to find a cure one day. Hopefully that day will be soon. Keep on fighting!!!! Let's pray that the everyone who has to go through this will have a good successful fight. Happy B.C.A.M.! Thanks for the awesome thread.
stylishkinz45 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awareness, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart♥, this tag is a ninja, you are beautiful!, ♥love♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: