Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Official Update from Ganz (RE: Academy, KinzChat Plus)!

Here is the official word, directly from Ganz to the staff here at WI:
RE: Kinzville Academy --
Level 5 prizes are one per account for all classes, both "Skill" (strength, etc.) and "Talent" (cooking, etc.). Skills give out actions, Talents give out items.
Level 10 prizes for Skills*are NOT one per account for all classes, if you get your next pet to level 10, you get another gift. That's why we made six options per gift. Level 10 prizes for Talents have not been 100% confirmed yet.

RE: KinzChat Plus Reporting Tool --
There is NO automatic banning in KinzChat PLUS at this time. All bans are are determined by our monitors after directly reviewing the activity of a user. Yes, we have put tools in place to prevent and discourage the spamming of the reporting tool - which was a serious problem under our first launch - but we are not going to ban anyone for using the tool properly.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Flame65 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Update from Ganz (RE: Academy, KinzChat Plus)!

Thanks Justin for the update. I look forward to the day I can get into the Clubhouse so I can practice chatting. Have a great day!
Flame65 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #3

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

I wanted to point out---IT IS AMAZING how many different answers I have gotten from different TECH SUPPORT staff at webkinz on my SAME problem there.

Just because someone there gives those of us who call on the phone or email an answer, it doesn't mean it is the FINAL or the CORRECT answer.

I say this as 3 weeks AFTER the MRS. BIRDY dolls disappeared, this tech had no idea they were missing, let alone that they HAD them on the website....and said they were NOT a new tech....I had been told at one point they were DISCONTINUED, or they were SOLD OUT, or they were INVISIBLE. YES, I believe that was my favorite---the dolls now had the POWER of INVISIBILITY!!

Thank you so much for keeping us informed.....

FLUFFRNUTTR
Old 09-11-2008, 09:33 AM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Get a different answer w/ all the customer service.... no one knows anything i guess...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #5

cante123 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the update. It's much clearer now. We're especially glad to know that multiple pets will receive something upon reaching level 10.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:29 AM   #6
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Justin , I am still waiting on my calll back as to why I cannot get into the clubhouse or into kinzchat plus or into coral cove ... I found the parental monitor .. and I think if you can get into the clubhouse but not kinzchat plus you need to get your parent to allow you to in the parent section . The one response that I did get was to keep trying .. but yet it is funny ( well not funny) how that the same people never get in . I manage 6 accounts and none of them can get it. If it was that I could get in one day and then not the next .. or part of the day I would understand but this is ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 10:35 AM   #7
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Justin thanks for keeping in contact with Ganz and keeping us updated with the latest information. You have clarified something very important for those of us with pets in the academy.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 12:09 PM   #8
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I can get into the Clubhouse on ONE of my accounts, but I can't trade. It says I have already traded with that person today for EVERY person I try to trade with, even though I haven't traded with anyone in months. So it's not all roses and candy when you do get in. I haven't called. I am just being patient that they are growing faster than anticipated and have technical issues to work out, like all growing companies.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #9

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

I too have had the same problem a many of you. MY account can't goto the Club house at all. My kids accounts have had problems with getting the message "sorry you have already traded with that person today" & of course they haven't TRADED with anyone... so it is NOT just you.. this has shown up w/ 3 of my kids accounts.. & just my account can't even get to the Clubhouse. I don't know if MY account can get into the chat @ the vacation cove, because honestly, I saw my kids vacations & used thier accounts to use their 24hrs there.. and was NOT impressed... even when their pets were hungry, they could NOT get food off of the buffett regularly. And there is NOT much to do on the vacation.. and all the items at the gift shop were ugly, useless, & wierd... and this also was the tought from my 3 kids too.. and this is with me acting all excited & trying to make them happy w/ their large vacation purchase.. my daughter only liked the inflatable tree, & my son got 1 ships anchor to put in his pirate room. My daughter went 3 times & keep thinking it would get better or she mustn't have been "doing it right" but she has since decided it is silly, not fun & not worth it & all the clothes are ugly.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, being the nervous Nelly that I am has paid off! I have only ever traded once and didn't much enjoy it, so I am not going there for a while...by the look of things. Thank you Justin for this update. Maybe people should kind of 'ease up' until all of the 'button happy' people have calmed down some or all of the 'bad traders' are weeded out? Maybe?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: