Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #751
carleycoo17
Lil Kinz

czukosky is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Thanks so much! Canada is so awesome. I've been there twice, but I have a very good friend that lives there now! GO CANUCKS!!!
czukosky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #752
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I do not want my name entered into the contest, but I wanted to give a huge THANKS to those who donated codes/outfits to WI for this contest
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #753
Lil Kinz
puppydog1124 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest is for Canadians ONLY

T hank you to the people in canada for letting the U.S.A have over 5,000 chipettes outfit codes. God bless you all!
puppydog1124 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #754
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by czukosky
Thanks so much! Canada is so awesome. I've been there twice, but I have a very good friend that lives there now! GO CANUCKS!!!
Oh, yeah!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #755
I <3 Mankey
Webkinz :)

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Red face Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

HOW DO I ENTER THE CODE!!!!!!
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:10 PM   #756
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholuvsWI
HOW DO I ENTER THE CODE!!!!!!
Go to the code shop on your Webkinz account and enter the code there.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #757
Lil Kinz
jksterling is an unknown quantity at this point

well I registered in time but didn't get back in time to activitate my account so my wife wld have a better chance at a dress (shes the webkinz freak) is there a support group for husbands? and Thanks Canada for the codes, I think I blew it but thank's anyway
jksterling is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:12 AM   #758
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I am saying thanks to Canada once again since I have not rec'd a code yet. I enter correctly ans my email is the same as when I joined but still no code. Hopefully it will find it's way to me.
I love Canada. I have only seen pictures but would love to visit there. My friend has spent a few summers there and sent back photos. It is so beautiful.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #759
Lil Kinz
mayrainbowx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest is for Canadians ONLY

Thank you Canada!
mayrainbowx3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:07 AM   #760
Lil Kinz
mevers is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been watching my email but never received any Chipette codes...have they been sent out yet??
mevers is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: