Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #721
Webkinz :)

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

I just want to say thank you thank you thank you to all of our Canadian friends on WebkinzInsider for their tremendous generosity. This is truly a fantastic community to be associated with. Thank you WebkinzInsider for being there for those who didn't receive. This makes me proud to be a member of WebkinzInsider.
ldlboise1224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #722
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Yes it is!!!!!!

Totally fun!!!

Okay, my fellow Canucks, how are we doing? Got a lot of enery left to get a ton more donations? I have to go to bed soon...everything is blurry and I am soooo tired. I just want to make sure we have some people here who are carrying this into the dark side crowd. I would hate to see us come to a slow down. I don't want to lose 8 hours of code collecting!
How are we all feeling???????? Energy up? Spirits up? Eyesight working CJ
I will be keeping those fires going for as long as I can this evening!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #723
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

at least WI is working to include everyone!
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #724

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad to see that the arguing has stopped.To everyone in Canada that's helping thank you!!! Blessed are the peacemakers!

It's not about where you're born it's about being born again.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #725
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I'm not sure who follows Twitter but this was an update released on Twitter this afternoon....

Chipettes Contest update 04/02

"Re: Chipettes contest. It is the terms of our agreement with Fox. We may make the costumes available in other ways (ala Bee costume)"
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #726

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

Well you have to remember they say MAY make them available I repeat MAY make them available it`s still a maybe!!!
coolbreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:22 PM   #727
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by coolbreeze
Well you have to remember they say MAY make them available I repeat MAY make them available it`s still a maybe!!!
Trust me....and my fingers....I'm a Canadian who is sending costumes to webkinzinsider....so the MAY is something I hear....but the fact that it was a Fox controlled contest is also of equal importance. Ganz's hands were tied by a company bigger than them...Fox excluded U.S. residents, not Ganz...I think that needs to be recognized....now off I go clicking so as many non-Canadians can be included....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:51 PM   #728
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to all of you webkinznsders, It is amazing to me how thoughtfull so many people in this group are, and i enjoy reading about everyones generousity. I am guilty of complaining about a lot of things that ganz does, but I really do notice a lot of high fives that everyone gives out. I think the reason we complain is because we are so addicted to webkinz, if not, we would have been done a long time ago. The glitches and irresponsibilities that do is frustrating, but it is nice to know so many great supporters. love you all
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:49 AM   #729
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I have pledged an extra hour of Home Before Dark to help win the Communal Contest on the Contests Forum as my way of saying thank you to all the Canadian WIers who've been busy all day.

Thank you!!!
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #730

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by coolbreeze

LOL! Yeah, I hope that they will, but am not holding my breath either. They said the Sparkling Pegasus WAS going to be an Estore pet (which is a pretty definite statement) and then changed their minds to - nope we decided to just retract everything we said & make it a contest prize; so a "MAY" would def be something they could go back on without blinking an eye.

Anyway, a BIG THANKS again to all our wonderful WI members in Canada that are clicking for the team!! You are incredible!!

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: