Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #661
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Look what FIA posted

Quote:
We here at Webkinz Insider know that many of our members are disappointed that the current Webkinz Newz Chipette Costume Contest turned out to be for Canadian players only. Although there is nothing we can do about Ganz' contest rules, we can do the next best thing: hold a contest of our own!

In the next few days we will announce the contest details, so stay tuned. If you have some extra costumes you'd like to donate, you can send them by KinzPost to our contest account, WIGIFTZ. If you prefer to donate unused codes, you can send them to admin@webkinzinsider.com. If you keep seeing ads, but you've run out of e-mail addresses to use, you may use any e-mail address @webkinzinsider.com and we will get the codes (ex. jjjj@webkinzinsider.com, abc12@webkinzinsider.com, acdhaf@webkinzinsider.com, etc).

Every costume we receive will be used as a prize in next week's contest. Thank you to all of our Canadian members for their generosity!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #662
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
There was just a twitter from Ganz stating that the contest is per their agreement with Fox. They said that they may make the costume available other ways (ala Bee). Maybe Fox has something in place with another company for a Chipettes promotion in the US and they couldn't allow Ganz to do it there but it was fine for Canada.

Thanks so much for the update! I don't know anything about Twitter or how to use it so that helps alot! I wouldn't hold my breath on anything Ganz says they "may do". They may do alot of things.... They may fix all the glitches, hey 9 months later no more raffle air boxes. Thanks again for the info and lets just all be excited about the awesome contest WI is holding for everyone and the amazing generous Canadian residents who are making that possible
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #663
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

I think it is so interesting that Ganz has just come out with the statement that Fox made them do this in the terms of agreement, do they really have no back-bones, I would have said to Fox- listen we have a huge fan base and you are going to benefit a lot more if we do this contest in other places as well.

Anyways--- Thank you so much to those generous Canadians who are willing to share with members from the rest of the world!!! There are many children who are so happy that you are donating!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #664

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Be back later.
( :
Old 04-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #665
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by breezie
Just wondering, but has anyone tried getting a Canadian to put in your email address and see if other countries can recieve the codes? If some one pm's me their email I could check it out.

Is it ok , to ask that here?
Emails are not country specific. Any email can be used. It's the IP address of the computer that lets Ganz know your location.

If you have US friends who are into Webkinz, you could use their address and let them know they have mail.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #666
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Emails are not country specific. Any email can be used. It's the IP address of the computer that lets Ganz know your location.

If you have US friends who are into Webkinz, you could use their address and let them know they have mail.
Yes, I've done that with a few of my US friends. They will wonder where it came from LOL CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #667

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Be back later.
( :
Me is back. Me is going to go donate with random emails.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #668
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Me is back. Me is going to go donate with random emails.
It's actually kind of fun!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #669
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Lucky Canadians...

Every other country in the world was excluded. Wow... Nice Ganz, real nice.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #670
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Hooray! I'm entering webkinzinsider.com addresses as much as possible.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: