Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:43 PM   #641
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I don't think so.
Okay, good. Thank you!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #642
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading that Justin has set something up for codes to be sent to WI brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing the love that WI has and what they will go out of their way to do for others. It's sad that they have to make up for Ganz's shortcomings, but bless you WI. Your acts of kindness just amaze me.

I have no children (just a big one myself lol) but if there is some kind of give away for these dresses it would be wonderful to try and make sure all the disappointed kids get one before any adults. I want these dresses bad!!! but I would gladly give any I would win so a child could have one instead.

It's so nice and heartwarming to see all the people in Canada sympathizing with us and making donations!!! I know some people in the trade room will try to take advantage of this situation, and most likely the ones who referred to us as "spoiled yanks", "getting what you deserve", and "a taste of your own medicine". To you I feel sorry. One day your outlook, personality, and view toward Americans will no doubt come back to bite you (if it hasn't already). Karma is a wonderful thing!!

Again to all you extremely nice Canadaians....Thank you for your kind words and donations! I'm sure you will put some smiles on some sad children's faces. I hope you all get a dress of each color to enjoy!!! I'm routing for you! From this day on I will watch for contests excluding others and gladly join with you in making it fair to all. This has been an eye opening experience and I never knew anyone was excluded.

And PLEASE EVERYONE don't forget about this over the weekend. Join with me in calling Ganz on Monday! Tweet to them or do anything you can to let them know this isn't fair to other Countries not just the US.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #643
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

what about the kids? my issuee is having to explain to the kids in my family why we can't get the outfits. the is supposed to be a kids toy and marketed as such. i say that ganz should have made sure the ads to announce the contest were only shown in canada and made it clear it was a contest for canada. this is an issue of kids being consistently disappointed by this company. it's sad.

also, it is a nice idea to boycott but i don't believe even if a great deal of us boycott it will do any good. if ganz was even remotely worried about that they wouldn't do things like this or the other issues we have had with them.

i am happy for our northern neighbors and hope they enjoy their costumes. i know i will not be getting any costumes but that doesn't mean i have to dislike the people who can get them. it's just pixels and thats how i have to look at it because i am the adult in my household. i have to be logical and calm for the sake of the kids.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #644
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

no fair!!!!!!!!Webkinz has alot of people that were looking forward to this in the USA and other countries!Not Only people in Canada were looking forward to this!BAD CHOICE GANZ!BAD CHOICE!I am not in Canada,I am in "America" and I really wanted this outfits!
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #645
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the news I hope the Canadians do well & it is so sweet of them to share w/others
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #646
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If you are from Canada and want to donate costumes to WI, but you are out of email addresses, FIA posted this on another thread:

You can use any email address @webkinzinsider.com. Just make stuff up.

Example:

dog@webkinzinsider.com
cat@webkinzinsider.com
labsrock@webkinzinsider.com

Justin has set things up so that everything sent to any email address ending in @webkinzinsider.com will go to admin@webkinzinsider.com.

Thanks for reposting Snow Crystal

Lot of us already did donate so get ready for WI Giveaway next week
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #647

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
what about the kids? my issuee is having to explain to the kids in my family why we can't get the outfits. the is supposed to be a kids toy and marketed as such. i say that ganz should have made sure the ads to announce the contest were only shown in canada and made it clear it was a contest for canada. this is an issue of kids being consistently disappointed by this company. it's sad.

also, it is a nice idea to boycott but i don't believe even if a great deal of us boycott it will do any good. if ganz was even remotely worried about that they wouldn't do things like this or the other issues we have had with them.

i am happy for our northern neighbors and hope they enjoy their costumes. i know i will not be getting any costumes but that doesn't mean i have to dislike the people who can get them. it's just pixels and thats how i have to look at it because i am the adult in my household. i have to be logical and calm for the sake of the kids.
Sorry you cant get any dresses. I think Justin might be planning something to let other members get them, because he set up some things so that Canadians can donate dresses to WI ( :

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
no fair!!!!!!!!Webkinz has alot of people that were looking forward to this in the USA and other countries!Not Only people in Canada were looking forward to this!BAD CHOICE GANZ!BAD CHOICE!I am not in Canada,I am in "America" and I really wanted this outfits!
I'm sorry you cant us have dresses, but Justin set up a thing so Canadians can donate dresses to WI. So I think there might be a giveaway. (:

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 04-02-2010 at 02:57 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #648
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

Just wondering, but has anyone tried getting a Canadian to put in your email address and see if other countries can recieve the codes? If some one pm's me their email I could check it out.

Is it ok , to ask that here?
breezie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #649

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by breezie
Just wondering, but has anyone tried getting a Canadian to put in your email address and see if other countries can recieve the codes? If some one pm's me their email I could check it out.

Is it ok , to ask that here?
sorry, but WI memebers cant give out emails. Its da rules.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #650
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

Darn, I thought it was but wasn't sure I havn't been around too much lately. Guess I need to reread the rules

Oh well I just thought I would try to help some people out since I have used all my emails addresses up.
breezie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: