Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #621
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

I haven't seen any yet.. what are you looking for? A Chipmunk across the screen? For SURE I am a Canadian
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #622
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I see a lot of nice Canadians on this thread. I also see a lot of them that are saying unpleasant things and calling American names. I take great offense at being called a Yank. My ancestors weren't part of that "crowd" and neither am I!!

For those of you who said things like "it serves Americans right... I haven't been able to enter an American contest (like contests from magazines)..now I am glad you know how I feel". I want you to know that if you go through life with that attitude, that is not good for you. We here on WI did nothing wrong to you. Why do you want us to feel miserable? Don't you think we already feel miserable with all of the glitches in WW?

Canadians, please don't take your frustrations out on us (not being able to get W Cares or Cracker Barrel pets, etc.) Call Ganz and complain to them. (
I live in the US and I haven't found a W Cares pet at any Walgreens in my area in almost 2 years. As soon as the seal started hitting the shelves at Hallmark (which seems like they only received 1-2 shipments), then the Walgreens stopped carrying them in my area.)

Americans, and others, please don't take your frustrations out on Canadians. Your frustrations are real and they should be addressed to Ganz (1-866-webkinz).

If anyone sees any mean posts, please flag them. If you want to flag mine, then go ahead.

I agree with you.

Aren't Members from other Countries able to access Webkinz (Like Cracker Barrel or WeCares etc.) through the internet?

I live far from any retailers and have to buy from internet retailers and I live in Cali.

What I am upset about is I am American and I am NOT allowed to play this contest because of my Location.

Not because it is inconvenient....or too much money.....or because it is too far.....or my mom won't let me order off the computer......

Simply.......You can not play UNLESS you are Canadian. Discrimination!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #623
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
I haven't seen any yet.. what are you looking for? A Chipmunk across the screen? For SURE I am a Canadian
You need to look in the ad margin along the right side of the screen. In the webkinz news site, not ww.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #624
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I see a lot of nice Canadians on this thread. I also see a lot of them that are saying unpleasant things and calling American names. I take great offense at being called a Yank. My ancestors weren't part of that "crowd" and neither am I!!

For those of you who said things like "it serves Americans right... I haven't been able to enter an American contest (like contests from magazines)..now I am glad you know how I feel". I want you to know that if you go through life with that attitude, that is not good for you. We here on WI did nothing wrong to you. Why do you want us to feel miserable? Don't you think we already feel miserable with all of the glitches in WW?

Canadians, please don't take your frustrations out on us (not being able to get W Cares or Cracker Barrel pets, etc.) Call Ganz and complain to them. (
I live in the US and I haven't found a W Cares pet at any Walgreens in my area in almost 2 years. As soon as the seal started hitting the shelves at Hallmark (which seems like they only received 1-2 shipments), then the Walgreens stopped carrying them in my area.)

Americans, and others, please don't take your frustrations out on Canadians. Your frustrations are real and they should be addressed to Ganz (1-866-webkinz).

If anyone sees any mean posts, please flag them. If you want to flag mine, then go ahead.
Wow, wonderfully said!
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #625

~KinzQueen~ has a spectacular aura about

I understand that everyone is getting angry over this. i live in Canada, so I can get the dresses, but I know that if I were excluded I would be mad too. I'm glad that we Canadians finally get something though, there have been way too many pets that were released in the U.S.A first. Also, the whole Webkinz Cares stuff was not for Canadians. But still, I would be angry too if I lived in the U.S.A.

On a bit of a funnier note, I went into the trading room wearing my new chipette dress and I was SWARMED! Half the room must have run at me. they were all talking at the same time so I couldn't see most of the text boxes! i have a feeling these dresses are going to be very popular!
~KinzQueen~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #626
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

i hope it opens up for everyone
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #627
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

lol kingqueen, that must have been funny! I remember going into the clubhouse with my favorite webkinz, and being swarmed during the christmas event. I couldn't understand why, until I realized she was wearing retired clothing, lol.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #628
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If you are from Canada and want to donate costumes to WI, but you are out of email addresses, FIA posted this on another thread:

You can use any email address @webkinzinsider.com. Just make stuff up.

Example:

dog@webkinzinsider.com
cat@webkinzinsider.com
labsrock@webkinzinsider.com

Justin has set things up so that everything sent to any email address ending in @webkinzinsider.com will go to admin@webkinzinsider.com.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #629
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
Here is a pic-

Last edited by mickey26; 10-03-2010 at 09:26 AM..
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #630
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

If you are from Canada and want to donate costumes to WI, but you are out of email addresses, FIA posted this on another thread:

You can use any email address @webkinzinsider.com. Just make stuff up.

Example:

dog@webkinzinsider.com
cat@webkinzinsider.com
labsrock@webkinzinsider.com

Justin has set things up so that everything sent to any email address ending in @webkinzinsider.com will go to admin@webkinzinsider.com.
Oh! Thank you!
I will donate as much as I can!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: