Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #601
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
Its not my fault im canadian . .
You guys won more medals than us in the olympics.

I'm just proud ganz gave us canadians a chance . .

Theres a lot of americans on WI you know.

I only know a few canadians on here.
No one said it was anyone's fault for being anything, unless they're a gloater maybe and I didn't see anyone accuse you of that, either. The problem goes way back -- since 'forever' they have excluded many countries and even states within countries {Florida, etcetera} because of state rules on giveaways such as that. However, those rules could be met, rather easily, if Ganz bothered -- which they never have. In fact, in this contest, open to "Canadians only" it is apparent already that Ganz considers Nova Scotia province as having left their Union or something since those players from that area of CANADA are not being able to enter, either.

It is also Ganz' fault that in Canada and in other countries that their products are not as available as they are in certain areas of the United States; I myself have sent pools and things to accounts held by some "Aussies" I know who rarely get any of the products, and surely not enough to get enough kc up to get anything such as new theme items and all.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 01:15 PM   #602
Webkinz :)

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

We really should consider at least a 12 hour boycott...or flood the kinzville park with our pets..chanting kinz on strike! or something. ( crud...that flooding the park could cause one to be banned...so scratch that )

dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #603

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I just met an amazing new friend, and got all three dresses for a great fair trade! I still think that segregation is never good. But hopefully Ganz will not leave all of us out in this contest and in the future!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #604
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
By the way, FIA, since this contest is only available to Canadians, I am assuming that the WI-GEV on these dresses is going to be higher? I believe that there are fewer Canadians than there are US WW members, so these items are going to be rarer.

-- Hmm
I'm scratching my head over that one. I hope to have the WIGEV updated by tonight (Friday night).
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #605
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
PLEASE remember trading or giving out email addresses is NOT allowed on WI. Thanks for the generosity but if you want to help, consider donating to WIGiftz.
I'm going to go donate some stuff right now...I hope WI can host an Alvin and the Chipmunks Outfits contest! Although I have no Chipette clothing, I believe I have Chipmunk clothing to spare.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #606

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
I'm going to go donate some stuff right now...I hope WI can host an Alvin and the Chipmunks Outfits contest! Although I have no Chipette clothing, I believe I have Chipmunk clothing to spare.
Im going to donate some stuff too.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #607
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Yes.

(A) When wCares was first released a couple of years ago through Walgreens only, Canadians couldn't get in on the action because we don't have the Walgreens franchise in Canada. There was only ONE wCares pet, the regular size Seal, that was released in Canada with a wCares tag made available over a year ago. It was released several months after the pets in Walgreens were made available. To this day, you cannot find the plushie seal with the wCares tag ~ they were bought up in a heartbeat Canada-wide.

(B) When the Guinea Pig was first released through Justice only, Canadians couldn't get in on the action right away because we don't have the Justice franchise in Canada. The Guinea pig was originally released through Justice on April 1, 2009. It was made available to non-US residents on November 1, 2009.

(C) When the Opposum was released exclusively through Cracker Barrel, Canadians couldn't get in on that either because we don't have the Cracker Barrel franchise in Canada. The Opposum was released through Cracker Barrel on September 16, 2009 and also has yet to be made available to non-US residents.

(D) Furthermore, the Strawberry Cloud Leopard was released through Justice only on October 14, 2009 and has yet to be made available to non-US residents.

So unless non-US residents have friends and family in the US who will send them the plushies, or if non-US residents want to pay an arm and a leg for a plushie (and don't forget about the exchange rate to the US dollar as well as shipping and handling costs) or code only on eBay ... then non-US residents simply cannot get these pets.

Well even in USA you do not have Justise on every corner and if it is not living close by you have to pay shipping i have never heard of Cracker Barrel. Not to mention even if some pets sold just in one store somebody still have to pay $15 for it.Those Dresses are free and it is not that difficult to get more them one
On the other hand USA has big population so if they all can participate in an sweepstakes it is going to be a lot of those items in the trading room . smaller population means less participants , means fewer items, means huge advantage for those who have items, and they even did not pay for it
It is sad that Ganz did do these sweepstakes this way . Arguing so many people, putting Canadians verses Americans (I am either
There is no reason to do such event or any others similar events and call them a contest for which i believe Ganz should file a lot of paper work . While they could have done it like Leprechaun hunt or quick draw, floating items...There is plenty of other ways that do not need any paperwork no meter you are Canadian. or from Florida or other pleases.

It is also fine print that drives me crazy especially if others can not ever have any opportunity to read fine print so lots of people spent ours looking for it and not knowing they will never see it
Maybe Ganz though that not-Canadians will not know. Well they would see new items in the trading room... Or read about in on tweeter to with Ganz pretty much made us to sing up
That brings another painful topic of discrimination
so .... Well done
LittleHattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #608
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

any fashion shows? I love seeing the clothing on the pets.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #609

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Unless there are some very generous webkinz pets in the trading room, i doubt i'll ever get these. I'm not gifted so i can't trade on WI. I'll probably give a fortune for them in the trading room if i can't win them myself. This is extremely disappointing.

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
This is such disappointing news! I wonder how many tears have flowed today!
I know for me they have.

Last edited by bballmars; 04-02-2010 at 01:25 PM..
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #610
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Well then! Ganz has SO MANY cutsomers in the US, it's not even FUNNY. That's just so mean.
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: