Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #591
Webkinz :)

♥SMILE♥ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
This is beyond disappointing, why would a contest ONLY be for one country and not for all in WW??

such a shame

I hope the Canadians are very lucky and get lots of the outfits and then trade with the rest of us *hint hint*
Haha! Yes, I want those dresses soo much. I will def trade for one of them
♥SMILE♥ is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #592

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

I to am also very disappointed about this, but I am super excited for everyone who did get to do the contest!!!

Congrats and enjoy those pretty dresses!

What a great idea that is! It would be so cool if ganz did do this contest for each different country over the next weekends! I'm crossing my fingers that will happen!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

*edit*

Peace And Love
MissViolet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #593
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

PLEASE remember trading or giving out email addresses is NOT allowed on WI. Thanks for the generosity but if you want to help, consider donating to WIGiftz.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #594
ell,I♥FieldHockey

webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!

That is unfair.
webkinzwaiter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #595
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
For those of you outside of the US and Canada (and inside Florida, New York, and Quebec), I understand your frustration at being excluded from events like this. I believe that most of that is due to legal issues and is beyond the control of the entity hosting the contest. It's rotten, but I don't think there's any way around it.
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
SnowCrystal, you are right. It is not like people here don't share.
The whole reason WHY was created was so that EVERYONE would have an opportunity to have the hard to find items ... It is a place to COME TOGETHER and SHARE with each other.
I've been in the same boat as those who are invariably living in a place that is excluded from these contests. I always loved to participate in Contests in the Webkinz World Newzpaper when those were available, so it was disappointing when legal restrictions applied for the switch to Webkinz Newz.

However, I'm glad that there are still so many people spreading the reminder of the limitless possibilities of WI. I'm sure that some way or another there will be a lot of pets wearing these outfits that didn't have a chance before.

In the past I was excluded from the contest that was most important to me - the "Design a Recipe" contest in April of last year. Simply because of where I live, I was unable to enter a recipe design of my fantastic reveries, with no hopes of that design making it into a real, functional creation in Webkinz World...

... That is until a friend of mine did an incredible thing and entered my design for me. Of course she did not have to, but she was kind enough and generous enough to submit my design for a new recipe into that contest. I actually had a chance for my dreams to come true.

That's what our friends at Webkinz Insider are here for.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #596

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I think the ads are coming les, meaning you have to click refresh more.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:05 PM   #597
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

This is such disappointing news! I wonder how many tears have flowed today!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:05 PM   #598
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
I am so sad about the way this contest has worked out, and my DD was very upset this morning when I told her that we couldn't hunt for Chipette ads. However, I am glad that our Canadian friends finally get a chance at some great prizes, and I wish all of you good luck! I know that the wonderful people here at WI will try to share the wealth if they can, just like we did with Snow White.
Ditto this!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:08 PM   #599
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

By the way, FIA, since this contest is only available to Canadians, I am assuming that the WI-GEV on these dresses is going to be higher? I believe that there are fewer Canadians than there are US WW members, so these items are going to be rarer.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #600

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
By the way, FIA, since this contest is only available to Canadians, I am assuming that the WI-GEV on these dresses is going to be higher? I believe that there are fewer Canadians than there are US WW members, so these items are going to be rarer.

-- Hmm
I'm not on expert on values, but I think they won't, because someone could easily get some by trading or sending.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: