Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #581
Unregistered

Angry Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Hi all,

There must be gliches because some people in Canada cannot enter ( me)! It keeps coming up saying that I have entered the wrong security verification when I have not!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #582
Webkinz :)

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

I hope they come out with the new blue mask in the outlet, that would at least take the bad taste out of my mouth...
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #583

chattycathie is a jewel in the roughchattycathie is a jewel in the rough

So unfair!
chattycathie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #584

deb210 has a spectacular aura about

Perhaps Ganz is going to round-robin this contest - different countries at different times. There have been so many complaints about not being able to get on the servers and such during prior world-wide contests - maybe they are going to go region by region with this one.
deb210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #585
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

i would get more of the outfits, but I am out of email addys to use, have already done everyone in the family as well as created a few extra gmail and hotmail accounts. I have enough of the outfits for our accounts, it seems a waste that I can still see the ads but not enter the contest anymore
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #586
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I see a lot of nice Canadians on this thread. I also see a lot of them that are saying unpleasant things and calling American names. I take great offense at being called a Yank. My ancestors weren't part of that "crowd" and neither am I!!

For those of you who said things like "it serves Americans right... I haven't been able to enter an American contest (like contests from magazines)..now I am glad you know how I feel". I want you to know that if you go through life with that attitude, that is not good for you. We here on WI did nothing wrong to you. Why do you want us to feel miserable? Don't you think we already feel miserable with all of the glitches in WW?

Canadians, please don't take your frustrations out on us (not being able to get W Cares or Cracker Barrel pets, etc.) Call Ganz and complain to them. (
I live in the US and I haven't found a W Cares pet at any Walgreens in my area in almost 2 years. As soon as the seal started hitting the shelves at Hallmark (which seems like they only received 1-2 shipments), then the Walgreens stopped carrying them in my area.)

Americans, and others, please don't take your frustrations out on Canadians. Your frustrations are real and they should be addressed to Ganz (1-866-webkinz).

If anyone sees any mean posts, please flag them. If you want to flag mine, then go ahead.
Crystal I agree 100%. I am sitting on the other side of that invisible line in the grass. I have seen many of my fellow Canadians making some rude comments as well but I have also seen comments reversed as well.

Canadians and Americans get along excellent on most occasions. I have family living on both sides of the border. Sure I make the odd joke about my Aunt being American but she makes the odd joke back about me being Canadian too. Sorry Eh! It is all in good spirit. You have to remember that.

Anyways my point is there is no need to get caught up on the fact that this contest is not fair. Unfortunately the world just isn't always fair.

For you Americans and also other international citizens please contact Ganz. I agree that this is not fair. You never know maybe Ganz will have a round two next weekend.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #587
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by deb210
Perhaps Ganz is going to round-robin this contest - different countries at different times. There have been so many complaints about not being able to get on the servers and such during prior world-wide contests - maybe they are going to go region by region with this one.
This is a very good way to look at this. It may well be that they will hold it for US residents next weekend. It sure would stretch it out and keep people coming, now wouldn't it I like the way you think
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #588

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

This is very disappointing news. I have been waiting and i'm sure many others have, for this contest. It really feels bad to be left out.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #589
Gifted

lilacroses will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Fake newspaper headline: Millions flock across the border to Canadian Internet Cafes! Experts baffled!
That is so funny Amneris! WI members invade Canada!
lilacroses is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:53 PM   #590

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Yay! My dad is letting me use his email! If I get a code, I'm donating the dress to WI.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: