Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #571
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Hehe, good luck.
Thanks, I've found a second one, so depending on which dress it is, it may go to a member
398256501 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #572
GemaL oves Wacky!
Webkinz :)

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Good luck and happy hunting to all our Canadian friends!
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #573
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh THANK YOU GemaL, We will make it worth your while, Guaranteed
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #574
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 398256501
Thanks, I've found a second one, so depending on which dress it is, it may go to a member
You can ALWAYS send to WIGiftz That way we can get a whole stock of them and manage our own giveaway
Old 04-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #575
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

WOW. That's LAME, not to mention RUDE. If you have a party, announce it in front of everyone but then only invite a certain, select few people to the party, people consider that rude. Ganz, as a collective group, your mothers should be shaking their heads right now in shame.

What's the big deal in offering the Chipmunk items to everyone? This is either Ganz's fault or perhaps it is the fault of the promoters of the Chipmunks. Regardless, it's bad business.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #576
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You can ALWAYS send to WIGiftz That way we can get a whole stock of them and manage our own giveaway
If WIGiftz a Webkinz username? Or is it a WI user? Just wanting to make sure
398256501 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #577
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I see a lot of nice Canadians on this thread. I also see a lot of them that are saying unpleasant things and calling American names. I take great offense at being called a Yank. My ancestors weren't part of that "crowd" and neither am I!!

For those of you who said things like "it serves Americans right... I haven't been able to enter an American contest (like contests from magazines)..now I am glad you know how I feel". I want you to know that if you go through life with that attitude, that is not good for you. We here on WI did nothing wrong to you. Why do you want us to feel miserable? Don't you think we already feel miserable with all of the glitches in WW?

Canadians, please don't take your frustrations out on us (not being able to get W Cares or Cracker Barrel pets, etc.) Call Ganz and complain to them. (
I live in the US and I haven't found a W Cares pet at any Walgreens in my area in almost 2 years. As soon as the seal started hitting the shelves at Hallmark (which seems like they only received 1-2 shipments), then the Walgreens stopped carrying them in my area.)

Americans, and others, please don't take your frustrations out on Canadians. Your frustrations are real and they should be addressed to Ganz (1-866-webkinz).

If anyone sees any mean posts, please flag them. If you want to flag mine, then go ahead.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #578
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

SnowCrystal, you are right. It is not like people here don't share.
The whole reason WHY was created was so that EVERYONE would have an opportunity to have the hard to find items. One way or the other. This is not a place to fight about who has what and who doesn't. It is a place to COME TOGETHER and SHARE with each other. Don't forget that Thank you for the reminder SnowCrystal.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #579

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I am so sad about the way this contest has worked out, and my DD was very upset this morning when I told her that we couldn't hunt for Chipette ads. However, I am glad that our Canadian friends finally get a chance at some great prizes, and I wish all of you good luck! I know that the wonderful people here at WI will try to share the wealth if they can, just like we did with Snow White.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #580
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 398256501
If WIGiftz a Webkinz username? Or is it a WI user? Just wanting to make sure
It is a Webkinz World account set up for prize distribution. The Administration has access to it.

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: