Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #561
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
Has anyone in Canada found any lately?
Yes bonnie but instead if 1-2 clicks, I needed to refresh the page about 10 times.
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #562
Webkinz :)

KewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by yaniella
Yes bonnie but instead if 1-2 clicks, I needed to refresh the page about 10 times.
What pages are you going to? Does it matter? I haven't seen an ad in about 2 hours.
KewlKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #563
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
Has anyone in Canada found any lately?
Hi, yes, you just have to jump around a few pages to find the add CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #564
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by KewlKinz
What pages are you going to? Does it matter? I haven't seen an ad in about 2 hours.
I just stay on the front page and click refresh.
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #565

Tagna is on a distinguished road

I just refresh the first page until the ad shows up. All I seem to get is the green dress. I have 3 and need the other two.
Tagna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #566

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
There are people all over the US who can't get to a store like those, because there aren't any close enough. Like me, I have to get all my webkinz off ebay just like you. I don't have a store near me that sells them. Not within driving distance. The difference here is you can't get on ebay and buy these costumes. So you pay like four or five extra dollars in shipping costs than I do for your plushies. Or you buy a code only and pay no shipping. The point is, you CAN buy them if you choose to. I just think in order to be fair, contests should be available to all webkinz users, including Canadian. Including everyone. If they can't do it because of legal issues, then don't do it at all. Wait and have one everyone can enter. That is the only way to keep all your buyers happy. I have one sad little girl over here who loves the chipettes and was really looking forward to that pink costume. How do you explain that to a little kid in a way they can understand? She's been looking at the information about the upcoming contest on WI since I first found it. When she first saw it, she was practically wiggling with excitement. Now she knows after all this time that she won't be able to try for it after all. That's what I don't like about it, unhappy little kids. I can take it, not happy about it but I have enough in my life that this is of small importance. But I don't like seeing her unhappy for no good reason.
I understand where you are coming from, but I was merely answering someone's question "Does Ganz not sell their merchandise to everyone?" or words to that affect. I'm not getting myself involved in the Great Debate, just merely stating facts as I've recorded them in my Excel spreadsheet where I keep track of every Webkinz I've ever bought, when it was released/retired, when I bought it, where I bought it, how much I paid for it (including S/H and exchange rate ~ which was as bad as 71ยข to the US dollar about 6 months ago ~ ouch !!) and all kinds of OCD-ish eccentricities (as BASMAT would say ).
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #567

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I hope you all get the outfits you want. When my dad gets home, I'm going to see if I can use his email. If I can use it and get a dress, I dont know if I'll donate it to WI or trade it to an American.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:10 PM   #568
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Yes.

(A) When wCares was first released a couple of years ago through Walgreens only, Canadians couldn't get in on the action because we don't have the Walgreens franchise in Canada. There was only ONE wCares pet, the regular size Seal, that was released in Canada with a wCares tag made available over a year ago. It was released several months after the pets in Walgreens were made available. To this day, you cannot find the plushie seal with the wCares tag ~ they were bought up in a heartbeat Canada-wide.

(B) When the Guinea Pig was first released through Justice only, Canadians couldn't get in on the action right away because we don't have the Justice franchise in Canada. The Guinea pig was originally released through Justice on April 1, 2009. It was made available to non-US residents on November 1, 2009.

(C) When the Opposum was released exclusively through Cracker Barrel, Canadians couldn't get in on that either because we don't have the Cracker Barrel franchise in Canada. The Opposum was released through Cracker Barrel on September 16, 2009 and also has yet to be made available to non-US residents.

(D) Furthermore, the Strawberry Cloud Leopard was released through Justice only on October 14, 2009 and has yet to be made available to non-US residents.

So unless non-US residents have friends and family in the US who will send them the plushies, or if non-US residents want to pay an arm and a leg for a plushie (and don't forget about the exchange rate to the US dollar as well as shipping and handling costs) or code only on eBay ... then non-US residents simply cannot get these pets.
WOW! interesting to know!! I still don't think any of this is right.

Last edited by ChrissyW; 04-02-2010 at 12:15 PM..
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #569
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

I've been in overdrive so far I'm checking my e-mail for a response, playing on Webkinz, checking WI for updates, clicking like crazy on the Webkinz Newz website, I've better get a dress or I'm going to become part of an angry mob anytime soon
398256501 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #570

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by 398256501
I've been in overdrive so far I'm checking my e-mail for a response, playing on Webkinz, checking WI for updates, clicking like crazy on the Webkinz Newz website, I've better get a dress or I'm going to become part of an angry mob anytime soon
Hehe, good luck.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: