Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #551
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
But Catspaws...you ALL know that in the past EVERYONE on banded together and made these items available to everyone who couldn't participate. What makes you think the Canadians won't share their wealth, here You just have to wait a bit longer and play in HERE on the BEST Webkinz site where EVERYONE is included
Isn't WI wonderful ?

It is unfair, but you know WI.... at least ONE person will be kind enough to share .
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #552
WebkinzMom1028
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

I do not live in Canada so I took to the trade room and was lucky enough to snag two of the outfits (not the green one) but I had to trade new pet items that I can not get back unless I buy more of that pet or trade an arm & leg to try and get them back. But I wanted them so much so I guess that is the price I pay right? It's kind of a loose, loose situation. If Ganz would have just made it available to everyone all this mess would not be happening! Thank you to all the Canadian friends that are not taking advantage of people, with wanting outrageous items and the ones who are willing to donate to Justin's cause, it is greatly appreciated! WI rocks!!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #553
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

But Catspaws...you ALL know that in the past EVERYONE on banded together and made these items available to everyone who couldn't participate. What makes you think the Canadians won't share their wealth, here You just have to wait a bit longer and play in HERE on the BEST Webkinz site where EVERYONE is included
Dixie, you are the sweetest . I just hope I have something to trade for the chippette outfits. And not everyone who wants them is gifted. But , it is a good start.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #554

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Yes.

(A) When wCares was first released a couple of years ago through Walgreens only, Canadians couldn't get in on the action because we don't have the Walgreens franchise in Canada. There was only ONE wCares pet, the regular size Seal, that was released in Canada with a wCares tag made available over a year ago. It was released several months after the pets in Walgreens were made available. To this day, you cannot find the plushie seal with the wCares tag ~ they were bought up in a heartbeat Canada-wide.

(B) When the Guinea Pig was first released through Justice only, Canadians couldn't get in on the action right away because we don't have the Justice franchise in Canada. The Guinea pig was originally released through Justice on April 1, 2009. It was made available to non-US residents on November 1, 2009.

(C) When the Opposum was released exclusively through Cracker Barrel, Canadians couldn't get in on that either because we don't have the Cracker Barrel franchise in Canada. The Opposum was released through Cracker Barrel on September 16, 2009 and also has yet to be made available to non-US residents.

(D) Furthermore, the Strawberry Cloud Leopard was released through Justice only on October 14, 2009 and has yet to be made available to non-US residents.

So unless non-US residents have friends and family in the US who will send them the plushies, or if non-US residents want to pay an arm and a leg for a plushie (and don't forget about the exchange rate to the US dollar as well as shipping and handling costs) or code only on eBay ... then non-US residents simply cannot get these pets.
There are people all over the US who can't get to a store like those, because there aren't any close enough. Like me, I have to get all my webkinz off ebay just like you. I don't have a store near me that sells them. Not within driving distance. The difference here is you can't get on ebay and buy these costumes. So you pay like four or five extra dollars in shipping costs than I do for your plushies. Or you buy a code only and pay no shipping. The point is, you CAN buy them if you choose to. I just think in order to be fair, contests should be available to all webkinz users, including Canadian. Including everyone. If they can't do it because of legal issues, then don't do it at all. Wait and have one everyone can enter. That is the only way to keep all your buyers happy. I have one sad little girl over here who loves the chipettes and was really looking forward to that pink costume. How do you explain that to a little kid in a way they can understand? She's been looking at the information about the upcoming contest on WI since I first found it. When she first saw it, she was practically wiggling with excitement. Now she knows after all this time that she won't be able to try for it after all. That's what I don't like about it, unhappy little kids. I can take it, not happy about it but I have enough in my life that this is of small importance. But I don't like seeing her unhappy for no good reason.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #555
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Dixie, you're a sweetheart.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #556
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Dixie, you are the sweetest . I just hope I have something to trade for the chippette outfits. And not everyone who wants them is gifted. But , it is a good start.
But, at least non-gifted people can visit the TR. Maybe we'll happen to run into a generous Canadian !
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #557
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
But, at least non-gifted people can visit the TR. Maybe we'll happen to run into a generous Canadian !
lol, so many sweeties today! Leave it to to cheer me up!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #558
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I have 208 webkinz and still about 12 or a few more to adopt estore and stuffed animals plus kinz klips all zums charms figurs clothes carriers etc i'm addicted I use to pay over the odds for mine but i get mine from Ameriwade now as they don't sell them in England , well they do sell a few in toys r us the really old ones lol but that's it
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:59 AM   #559

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
We Canadians don't have accents, do we?
Do we?
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:59 AM   #560
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Has anyone in Canada found any lately?
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: