Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #541
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

This continues to STINK.

Who knew Ganz was the original Grinch?
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #542
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
thats okay! I can see why they did it, - because maybe the Canadians can't get their hands on very many stuff!

okayyyyy that was a poor excuse but... 'm still okay with it
But Catspaws...you ALL know that in the past EVERYONE on banded together and made these items available to everyone who couldn't participate. What makes you think the Canadians won't share their wealth, here You just have to wait a bit longer and play in HERE on the BEST Webkinz site where EVERYONE is included
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #543
Do, or Do Not.
Webkinz :)

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I'm just wondering, how would they know you live in Canada as to other countries. You haven't made an account saying where you live. I'm just assuming they do something like examine your hard drive or something to find out where you live. I wonder if I changed where I lived on my computer if I'd be able to get the codes... hmm...

Anyways, @MysticZan. Great, that's magnificent. Make then available to the Canadians. But also make them available to EVERYONE else. I've gotten 3 webkinz the past 18 months because of ganz having these problems. I was given these. I'm not buying from ganz until they clean up their act.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #544
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
But Catspaws...you ALL know that in the past EVERYONE on banded together and made these items available to everyone who couldn't participate. What makes you think the Canadians won't share their wealth, here You just have to wait a bit longer and play in HERE on the BEST Webkinz site where EVERYONE is included
If we stay on this site and not theirs maybe they will get the message
Da Vinci is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #545
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Dixiecup is 100% right as always. Of course we Canadians will share. I can't believe there are a few in the trade room trying to take advantage...greed is oh so not a Canadian thing.
I for one am adding a few new email addresses to my portfolio so I can grab a few to donate to for any contest that Justin has up his sleeve!!!! We are one big happy family and as such, will be sharing CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #546

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Stayontarget
Those Canadians get all the good things, eh. *uses canadian accent*
We Canadians don't have accents, do we?
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #547
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

A computer's connection (IP address) coding tells area where it connects.

Not foolproof, at one work site our connection went back to Europe first, so that's what our IPs said.

Actually, it is more likely the video company only wanted to pay Ganz a certain fee - for

promotion in Canada.
Ganz SHOULD have put a large (ONLY IN CANADA) on the original ads, though, not just the fine print.

ALL of the past contests that used e-mail that I entered said one per address, not everyone played fair.
SoccerSlave is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #548

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Dixiecup is 100% right as always. Of course we Canadians will share. I can't believe there are a few in the trade room trying to take advantage...greed is oh so not a Canadian thing.
I for one am adding a few new email addresses to my portfolio so I can grab a few to donate to for any contest that Justin has up his sleeve!!!! We are one big happy family and as such, will be sharing CJ
I would donate my outfit too, but I traded two and keeping one for myself. I dont see why there are always those some people that can't trade fairly!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #549
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

WOW. Do Canadians really buy more Webbies than us Americans? I just bought a couple yesterday, and several Estore pets and items and other pets since the beginning of the year. Let alone all the other countless pets and items I've purchased. But I can't get in on a contest giveaway for VIRTUAL clothing items? Really??
That's extremely disappointing, disheartening from a company I've been pretty darn good to with my not so extra money.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #550
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

You can also only enter your email address once. If your answer is wrong or you entered the code wrong you need to try a new email. I tried mine and my dads I messed up on both. no prizes for me either.
kittia101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: