Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #531
KelKelKitty
Webkinz :)
Kristl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Wow Ganz really wants to loose customers don't they.. I have to say Ganz has done some really stupid things but I think this may just be the stupidest and worse business decision they could have made... I was going to buy deluxe accounts for myself and a number of other family members spending quite a bit of money to do it but now after this on top of other things they've done I really need to rethink my decision to spend more money with this company who obviously has no respect or regard for there customers also need to rethink buying the latest webkinz I was going to pick up...

To fix this they need to do it the way it was for snow white in webkinz world so everyone can play everyone loved that and it was one of the few times ganz didn't mess something up and pretty much everyone was happy with that game... (not the evil dress one but the rock one where you clicked on the add to play the game and hit the rock with the pick and could get prizes money food or nothing...)
Kristl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #532

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

part of me wants to make the 3 hour drive up to vancover just to get them, this unbelievable
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #533

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
i hope he has all three outfits for everyone, that would make it fair!
Wow. How would that be "fair"? Even people who CAN play the contest aren't getting all three outfits - the green one is really hard to find!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #534

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

only one country out of 100+ not inculded....
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #535
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KewlKinz
Anyone else in Canada not seeing the ads anymore?
I had to jump around a few pages to get it. It did show up. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:30 AM   #536

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Wytchy
Click the image to open in full size.
LOL! I love it, that's to funny!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #537
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Those Canadians get all the good things, eh. *uses canadian accent*
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #538

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Not too sure about this. If I were a company that depended on buyers from all over the world to stay in business, I would not put up a contest unless EVERYONE was eligible to join it.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #539
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Kristl
Wow Ganz really wants to loose customers don't they.. I have to say Ganz has done some really stupid things but I think this may just be the stupidest and worse business decision they could have made... I was going to buy deluxe accounts for myself and a number of other family members spending quite a bit of money to do it but now after this on top of other things they've done I really need to rethink my decision to spend more money with this company who obviously has no respect or regard for there customers also need to rethink buying the latest webkinz I was going to pick up...

To fix this they need to do it the way it was for snow white in webkinz world so everyone can play everyone loved that and it was one of the few times ganz didn't mess something up and pretty much everyone was happy with that game... (not the evil dress one but the rock one where you clicked on the add to play the game and hit the rock with the pick and could get prizes money food or nothing...)
I totally agree
I just got an email about renewing my deluxe family account..........like you I think I'll put that o hold
Da Vinci is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #540

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
Do they exclude anyone from buying their products?
Yes.

(A) When wCares was first released a couple of years ago through Walgreens only, Canadians couldn't get in on the action because we don't have the Walgreens franchise in Canada. There was only ONE wCares pet, the regular size Seal, that was released in Canada with a wCares tag made available over a year ago. It was released several months after the pets in Walgreens were made available. To this day, you cannot find the plushie seal with the wCares tag ~ they were bought up in a heartbeat Canada-wide.

(B) When the Guinea Pig was first released through Justice only, Canadians couldn't get in on the action right away because we don't have the Justice franchise in Canada. The Guinea pig was originally released through Justice on April 1, 2009. It was made available to non-US residents on November 1, 2009.

(C) When the Opposum was released exclusively through Cracker Barrel, Canadians couldn't get in on that either because we don't have the Cracker Barrel franchise in Canada. The Opposum was released through Cracker Barrel on September 16, 2009 and also has yet to be made available to non-US residents.

(D) Furthermore, the Strawberry Cloud Leopard was released through Justice only on October 14, 2009 and has yet to be made available to non-US residents.

So unless non-US residents have friends and family in the US who will send them the plushies, or if non-US residents want to pay an arm and a leg for a plushie (and don't forget about the exchange rate to the US dollar as well as shipping and handling costs) or code only on eBay ... then non-US residents simply cannot get these pets.

MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: