Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #481
Webkinz :)

Littlebelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

I am sorry no one from the USA can take part but jumping for joy cause I get tired of trying to join contest all my on line friends play and find it is only open to the USA. Nice change. But wish it was open to our friends in the USA.
Littlebelle is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #482
petitepal is on a distinguished road

Maybe it is time we all banned together and protested with Ganz and let them know we will stop buying their products if they don't start being fair to all. Not only in their contests but in the selling and marketing of items as well.
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #483
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

To everyone who thinks this is unfair...... WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I live in one of the places that is excluded from Webkinz Newz contests ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!

And I had the joy of trying to explain to my 2 young nieces why we couldn't participate in any Webkinz Newz contests, EVER.

So be glad if you've gotten your unicorn tapestries, and evil queen gowns, etc. At least you've been able to participate in the past!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #484

I do not think it is fair that they exclude anyone, never have and have always stated that fact.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #485
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Please do not give out your email address, this is not allowed.
This is NOT allowed!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #486
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Do they exclude anyone from buying their products?
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #487
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

some countrys don't have webkinzs someone said.
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:38 AM   #488
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

This is so bad!!! The Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 DVD came out to everybody in US and Canada this week, if they wanted to promote the film they should have done this contest in both our countries not just 1 and to be fair it should be the whole world!!

This really stinks compared to ther last DVD release tie in...the Snow White massacre!!! 487 prizes and 15,000 kinz cash in 1.5 hours...compared to that this contest totally stinks to high heaven!!

I really wanted that green dress oh well...and you know what reallly grates my cheese I live just 15 minutes from Windsor, Canada!!!!!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #489

Why can't we give someone our e-mail address, who made up that rule???? If we do it privately it is no one's business!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #490
Wytchy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Fake newspaper headline: Millions flock across the border to Canadian Internet Cafes! Experts baffled!
Click the image to open in full size.
Wytchy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: