Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #451
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

This is outrageous! Ganz, you should not exclude any of your customers if you want to make them happy. I am extremely upset with them, considering how adorable the prizes are and how much I wanted them. Bad idea, ganz! You'd better not do it again!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #452
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Wow... they are officially going too far. That's just not right. Just when you think that it's not possible for Ganz to hit a new low, they do.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #453
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Has anybody called ganz on this and ask why they did this to us ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #454
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

WEll, Ganz just keeps on piling on reasons to not go on. Way to go Ganz! I hope all your Canadian fans can keep your company afloat.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #455

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy1131996
No luck in the trading room
Sorry about the trading room, maybe you'll find some later.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #456

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

You know, I would like to add one more thing, since I went back and read some of this thread: while I am NOT in favour of this move by Ganz - for whatever reason it happened - I want my American friends to realize that there are MANY MANY contests that I can view and access but am not allowed to enter because I don't live in the USA. MANY. We are allowed (in Canada) to buy the magazines, watch the shows, become a member on the websites but in many, many cases we are not allowed to participate in the contests. We are pretty much used to it up here but I can still understand why you're all so upset. I just wanted you to know it's usually the other way around and if you are REALLY upset then next time you see a contest that's only for residents of the USA, maybe you could write in to THOSE people as well and ask them what on earth they are thinking? Thanks!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #457
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

yes I did they have answering service on ,lol,normally if they are not in you get call bact during business hours ,lol,but thats not the case I think they have to many calling in,lol
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #458

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

You are so right about the trade rooms. I put up nice stuff and people throw food up and hit trade. They get ugly in those rooms as well. I go trade for my girls but I do not allow my girls in there. There are always these black dogs that intimidate others in the trade rooms. It is not a nice place in them. You have to be careful. I love the trade rooms as we would not have a lot of items without them but it is just the not so nice people. It takes a very long time to find one perosn who wants a fair and equal trade. It is very time consumming to trade.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #459

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmom007
yes I did they have answering service on ,lol,normally if they are not in you get call bact during business hours ,lol,but thats not the case I think they have to many calling in,lol
Out of curiosity, where is it "business hours" today? Do you not get Good Friday off as a holiday in the US? EVERYTHING is closed here today.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #460
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
You know, I would like to add one more thing, since I went back and read some of this thread: while I am NOT in favour of this move by Ganz - for whatever reason it happened - I want my American friends to realize that there are MANY MANY contests that I can view and access but am not allowed to enter because I don't live in the USA. MANY. We are allowed (in Canada) to buy the magazines, watch the shows, become a member on the websites but in many, many cases we are not allowed to participate in the contests. We are pretty much used to it up here but I can still understand why you're all so upset. I just wanted you to know it's usually the other way around and if you are REALLY upset then next time you see a contest that's only for residents of the USA, maybe you could write in to THOSE people as well and ask them what on earth they are thinking? Thanks!
Excellent point.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: