Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #441
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

I'm sure there is a logical reason why this contest had to be limited to the territory it has been. There are so many rules and regulations with holding a contest that even vary within the Country itself. Quebec laws are different to those of other provinces and that is why they are always excluded from all of these contests on Webkinznewz. Just like the states of New York and Florida, their laws are stricter as well. I would think this is definitely a Rights issue wherein advertising and contest Rights were not available for licensing outside of Canada. I am sure that they tried but in the end were unable to secure the Rights they needed, and, as they had already put so much effort into it, it seemed to be a logical choice to carry on with the limited territory rather than scrapping the whole project. Sorry to all who are unable to participate. CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 04-02-2010 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: typo
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #442
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
LOL!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #443
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

I love all countrys,I am sorry for complaing at all, I had no idea that other countrys were ever excluded from any events in the past ! GANZ needs to be fair to anyone who plays in WW !
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #444
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

No luck in the trading room
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #445
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I was really looking forward to this! The clothes are so cute! I am very dissapointed that this is to Canada only. Hopefully they will have another contest just like this for all other countries.
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #446

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry about it too much if you're excluded, the contest is broken anyhow. I saw the ad the very first time I logged in and clicked on it. I filled out the form - and believe me when I tell you I was VERY careful - and submitted it and..... the next page told me I had submitted an "incorrect answer" which I most certainly did NOT do. Then the page closed. I guess they really don't want to give the costumes away to ANYONE. Just another in a seemingly endless series of PR gaffes that Ganz continues to make day after day after day....
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #447

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the thing. All of us LOVE our WW clothes. It is really what most of us want, I think. We love dressing our pets. This time not everyone can get the clothes and it bites. I do not think that jumping on the your are/I am American, you are/I am Canadian band wagon is the way to be. I do not know which is more disappointing - GANZ or bad behavior? Actually, I do know and it isn't GANZ.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #448
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Well, I have a bunch of email addresses, so after I got all three outfits for me, my daughter, and my husband's accounts, plus some extras I'm going to send to friends...I still have 12 extra codes that I haven't used yet. I was thinking of getting "approved" contest status and then running some kind of contest for non-Canadians with the codes as the prizes. What do you guys think?
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #449
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

even if that is true, the idea of someone scamming other people out of things i rediculous and you know darn well that is going to happen in the trading room, and that to me is opening up a new can of worms. i really do not care about the dresses but i have been in the trading rooms enough to know how this works and that to me is wrong. i am an adult and i gave my nephew good things to trade and you should have seen the awful stuff he got in return. and i dont like it at all. not all people are fair.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #450

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Well, I have a bunch of email addresses, so after I got all three outfits for me, my daughter, and my husband's accounts, plus some extras I'm going to send to friends...I still have 12 extra codes that I haven't used yet. I was thinking of getting "approved" contest status and then running some kind of contest for non-Canadians with the codes as the prizes. What do you guys think?
I dont think you can do that on WI.. :/ but it would be cool!

Now I have three codes, two more to put in.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: