Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #411
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Thank you so much for replying! Are you in Canada? Is it even possible that it's only showing up for Canadians????
I;'m Canadian, so I cant help answer that.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #412
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

As a friendly reminder of the rules, there is no trading allowed on WI except in the GE.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #413
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
well, we CAN'T get it so they are using it to their advantage.
I just don't get that either...it's not like Ganz is gaining business from doing this (unless some business person can help explain the benefit to me...). In fact, they're actually losing business, because less people will be on their site all day, which means less people seeing and visiting links out of WN, like the Estore. I'd thought the promotion was an advertising strategy; get people to visit your site by offering a chance to earn free items on your virtual pet site just by visiting their news site.
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #414

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Yay! I just got a code!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #415

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

Can we please calm down?
It's Easter Weekend, let's be thankful we even have Webkinz!
There are much worse things in the world than not being able to get dresses (and yes I'm a USA citizen)
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #416
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. I didn't know The Chipmunks were exclusive to Canada. Way to go, Ganz.

I am very irritated right now and won't be spending my American Dollars on your stuff for a while until I feel better about this. Might be a while.

I agree w/ Kategurl but at the same time, Ganz needs to wake up.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #417

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Yay! I just got a code!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
camplittleangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #418
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #419
31JORD1996

31JORD1996 is on a distinguished road

Aww, this stinks, i planned my whole day around this stupid contest! And i really liked those costumes. Sad
31JORD1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #420

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I am mad! They should not advertise it to everyone, for a week and then at the last minute we find out that "Oh no! Most of our customers are not allowed to participate!" They should have at least been upfront about that in the advertising. You know, a little sub-caption (disclaimer) saying "open to residence of Canada only." Keep in mind Ganz - there is a strong push in the US to buy American only - If you are going to make borders an issue, we could very well do the same.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: