Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #401
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Went into the trading room to try and snag one of these dresses...NEWS FLASH!!! They are NOT worth Wacky Jeans!!! Come on people, get real. Ganz, you have opened a can of worms!!
I don't se why they charge so much! I mean, you can still get it right now, can't ya? Thats like charging bunny ears for wshop items!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #402
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

For anyone that is seeing the ads - where are you spotting them? Which page on the Webkinz Newz are they appearing?
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #403
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

well, we CAN'T get it so they are using it to their advantage.
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #404

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
For anyone that is seeing the ads - where are you spotting them? Which page on the Webkinz Newz are they appearing?
I saw mine on the first page when i just got on there . .
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:30 AM   #405
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Yeah, excluding the rest of the webkinz buying world is not nice, not nice. First the thing with the sparkling pegasus and now this. I need some chocolate to wash the bad taste out of my mouth. Thanks for letting us know. At least I can stop clicking now. :p
Couldn't have said it better myself! I think it may take a dose of my favorite EXTRA-dark 85% cocoa chocolate to wash away this travesty.....
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #406
musicgirl1996

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrules77
Uh, what's a "yank?" Like a yak or something? Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about lol. - hides all the rocks on Pluto -
Hello! Yanks are what they called Americans during WW2.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #407
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
I saw mine on the first page when i just got on there . .
Thank you so much for replying! Are you in Canada? Is it even possible that it's only showing up for Canadians????
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #408
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by stargazer1
Not trying to complain, but here is a list of unfair things:
Chipette Contest
Estore(paying real money for pictures)
Deluxe(paying real money for more pictures)
Webkinz World.

The whole Webkinz thing is unfair. The estore is a big rip off, since you pay 12 bucks for a picture of a pet that walks around, paying almost 35 bucks to get even more pictures, and even if you don't have any of that stuff, look at what is happening. Just a simple U.S account with no deluxe or estore items, and they can't get their paws on one cute little dress.
Whoa... We don't need to get THIS angry.

1: It's just PIXELS.

2: Think. What would you DO with the outfit?(It's a moral victory to have it, but you'd probably get tired of it and trade it soon enough anyway)

3: Don't complain about paying money for pictures, please. If you don't want to buy virtual stuff, then don't. If it's a ripoff, don't buy.

4: If you think Webkinz is unfair, forget about it and try and find something that's fair. (You won't, probably.) Just please don't share bad opinions abot WW with us.
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #409

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
Couldn't have said it better myself! I think it may take a dose of my favorite EXTRA-dark 85% cocoa chocolate to wash away this travesty.....
LOL
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #410
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
I have been seeing them on the right hand side of every page of Webkinz News that I look at!! They are the second small picture down from the top. Here's what the page should look like... I took a screenshot of it earlier!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: