Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 09:22 AM   #391
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Please let's keep this conversation civil. If you see a rude comment, please red flag it for a staff member to review.

Please DO NOT post your email address--this is against the WI rules.
Thanks.
MWP
I re-iterate what MWP says. This is very important. Please no exchange of personal information. This is against rules.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 09:22 AM   #392
ishin I was a gifted
Webkinz :)

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Went into the trading room to try and snag one of these dresses...NEWS FLASH!!! They are NOT worth Wacky Jeans!!! Come on people, get real. Ganz, you have opened a can of worms!!
Oh, I know.. for real! I was saying this morning that the only way you will receive them is if you're trading something BIG.. Greaaaat.

I am SO BEYOND bummed about this!!
eeclipse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #393

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Went into the trading room to try and snag one of these dresses...NEWS FLASH!!! They are NOT worth Wacky Jeans!!! Come on people, get real. Ganz, you have opened a can of worms!!
I'm with you, they aren't worth my shutters or ears either
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #394
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I re-iterate what MWP says. This is very important. Please no exchange of personal information. This is against rules.
Yep...We saw her post, LOL.
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #395

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Remember people its Good Friday so GANZ probably isn't in the office today.
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #396
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

I think in the future they need to work on if there is any activites going on in WW they need to have all countries involved ,froggydoodle I had no idea that any other country was ever excluded from any events that wasn't really fair either!
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #397
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

Yikes, someone wanted my bowling alley AND my lava lamp for just one of these dresses.. Sadly, after time these will get even MORE popular probably...
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #398
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Not trying to complain, but here is a list of unfair things:
Chipette Contest
Estore(paying real money for pictures)
Deluxe(paying real money for more pictures)
Webkinz World.

The whole Webkinz thing is unfair. The estore is a big rip off, since you pay 12 bucks for a picture of a pet that walks around, paying almost 35 bucks to get even more pictures, and even if you don't have any of that stuff, look at what is happening. Just a simple U.S account with no deluxe or estore items, and they can't get their paws on one cute little dress.
stargazer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:25 AM   #399

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Whoa!!! Why are people here getting so angry and upset over something as trivial as a contest? I'm glad that our Northern neighbors are getting a chance at a contest for a change. I know I've read where there were times they didn't get certain Webkinz that were released here in the US. Plus, some states, right here in the US, don't allow their residents to enter contest. So.....let's put this whole thing into perspective here.

1. Canada gets to have a contest of their own! Awesome! I hope every Webkinz Lover gets a cool prize.

2. This isn't the last contest that Ganz will have for us Webkinz fans.There will be lots more, I'm sure.

3. There are lots of us Webkinz fans that can't order from the Estore or become "Deluxe" members. The people that can, get lots of really cool items and prizes that the rest of us don't. That's just the way of the world. Some have and some don't. It's LIFE!

4. And, MOST importantly......Are a bunch of over priced plush toys and virtual items that you can't touch and keep, really worth all this whining and fussing and complaining?

Why can't we just be happy for our Webkinz Friends in Canada and stop acting like spoiled children? It's NOT the end of the World if you don't get to enter a contest for a virtual outfit!

I think this weekend, that our thoughts should be on something a lot more important.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:25 AM   #400
musicgirl1996

Thumbs down Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Oh my word, I SO thought this was a late april fool's day joke... but then I finished reading... BOO HOO!
Bad move, Ganz. I mean, I know that their a Canadian company and all, but...

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: