Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #371
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Oh my, some people are so angry!

I'm an European fan. Where I live, there IS no such thing as Webkinz. NONE are sold in my country.
I need to buy them through Ebay and friends if I wish for them. I never get to buy them on discount, unless a friend can do that for me.

And I'm not complaining...! Come on, it's not that bad. I can still GET them, I'm thankful for that! Think of how many people in this world cannot get them, period.
Or think of the many people in the world who cannot even get clean WATER... and our problems are suddenly insignificant.

These dresses are just virtual items, no need to go all angry about a few pixels. Ganz gave us many dresses and other items before.... Why attack the group who cán get them over this? It's not their fault...

Ganz probably had to do this for a reason... let's give them a chance to tell us why?
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #372
22fiette
Webkinz :)

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I am Canadian and sad because not everybody can enter. I was willing to enter and give out your e-mail so that you can get the prizes, but it is against the rule in WI, sorry my American friends. Can we stop this arguing over this contest PLEASE.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #373
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Please let's keep this conversation civil. If you see a rude comment, please red flag it for a staff member to review.

Please DO NOT post your email address--this is against the WI rules.
Thanks.
MWP
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #374

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Belle Quesnel
I just found out only Canadians can enter this contest, that is not fair at all.

Is it ok if someone gives out an e-mail on WI.

It is against the rules to give out your email on WI. Please do not do this.
Momwhoplays
I think think it is fair, but that only what I think. You may think what you want about it. ( :
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #375

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Listen, I understand everyone in the other countries are upset. I am too to be exact, but the only ones we should be upset with is GANZ and not each other. There could have been many reasons why GANZ only has this for them and not for everyone. IT IS UP TO GANZ TO POST WHY THOUGH so it doesn't upset anyone. If they don't explain why then I only have 3 words for them:

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
camplittleangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #376
aab423

gwbratton will become famous soon enough

Thanks for answering my question. Darn. Ok...moving on to enjoying this beautiful day.
gwbratton is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #377
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Maybe something will come up for everyone BUT Canadians.. I do suppose there has been many events us Canadians could not participate in.
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #378
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
Guys, seriously. Do we really need to bring in what restaurants and stores USA has and Canada doesn't? Or bring in passports or anything like that? These things have nothing to do with the fact that USA would like to participate in a contest that they should have the right to.
I don't see why people are talking about things that aren't helping or making any of this go anywhere.
This shouldn't be a USA vs Canada type of thing. People shouldn't be saying that us yanks deserve not having a contest. It's disrespectful. We're all webkinz lovers, and we're all apart of it no matter what country we live in, we all are a member of webkinz, and WI and share that. So, I think we need to all relax and chat like civilized human beings..

Just had to say that, lol.
Nicely said; there is too much arguing now.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #379
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO FAIR!!!!!!!! ugh i never got the original chipmunk suit and now i can't do this??? and they are cuter! i really hope they are tradable...
xocaij is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #380
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I Found an Add, It Just won't Seem to Load. ( I'm Canadian)
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: