Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #351
HTB97
Webkinz :)

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have those costumes but i'm not a resident of canada!!!!
htb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #352

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Once again, I'm going to ask everyone to remember that those living in Canada did NOT do this to you. Many members in Canada are equally upset and disappointed that our friends to the south can not participate.

In the same way, it is not appropriate to post arguments to why Canada should be getting these contests. Walgreen, Crackerbarrel, etc. That is something the US has, but there is no need to take out our frustrations on each other. I think we are all equally disappointed regardless of where we live. There are also many left out in other nations around the world, webkinz is something people enjoy around the world...!

Using Twitter, Webkinz newz, eMail, telephone # or other venues they have set up now to contact GANZ would be your best bet. More than likely this is a legal issue, or issue with one of the two companies departments.

Its OK to be disappointed, upset, frustrated... But its not OK to post against those who can participate with these comments, or to return rude comments to those who can not join in the fun. If you see something rude or hurtful, please flag it. Thanks all.
Thank you Missgnomie, this thread getting a bit out of hand.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #353
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Very upset!!!
I was looking so forward to this contest.
Hope Ganz will realize what a mistake they made!
twinwebkinzs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #354
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Well folks, reading through all of these posts, I can see where many people are upset. Please take into consideration that there may be some Territorial issues when it came to licensing the "Chipettes" advertising and contest content. It may just be in this situation that Rights to anything outside of Canada were restricted, and that is why they could only offier to Canada. I know that's probably not too comforting, but it may explain why it is limited this time. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #355
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Booo!!!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:59 AM   #356

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I was really looking foward to this click to win. Thanks for the update. Hope everyine in Canada has fun.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #357
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

Ugh... I love that costume but I'll never get it if it's canada only...
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #358
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Well folks, reading through all of these posts, I can see where many people are upset. Please take into consideration that there may be some Territorial issues when it came to licensing the "Chipettes" advertising and contest content. It may just be in this situation that Rights to anything outside of Canada were restricted, and that is why they could only offier to Canada. I know that's probably not too comforting, but it may explain why it is limited this time. CJ
This is an excellent point. Thank you for sharing this idea.
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #359
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Guys, seriously. Do we really need to bring in what restaurants and stores USA has and Canada doesn't? Or bring in passports or anything like that? These things have nothing to do with the fact that USA would like to participate in a contest that they should have the right to.
I don't see why people are talking about things that aren't helping or making any of this go anywhere.
This shouldn't be a USA vs Canada type of thing. People shouldn't be saying that us yanks deserve not having a contest. It's disrespectful. We're all webkinz lovers, and we're all apart of it no matter what country we live in, we all are a member of webkinz, and WI and share that. So, I think we need to all relax and chat like civilized human beings..

Just had to say that, lol.
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #360
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Just saw someone in the trading room and I asked what they wanted and they left.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: