Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #341
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by suneshin3
I think they look at the ip adress
That would make sense. I'm so not a computer person. Thanks for answering!
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #342
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Wow Ganz! You've always been pretty good at annoying all the people who give you money, but this is a record!

Not only have you ticked off your loyal customers, but you've managed to start an international dispute!
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #343
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi i just think it was sneaky of ganz to do this on Good fri and they aren't not there i have tried to call a few times and they just have a recording so it seems they picked the date so they won't have to hear about all this
angel
angelofmine is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #344

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Once again, I'm going to ask everyone to remember that those living in Canada did NOT do this to you. Many members in Canada are equally upset and disappointed that our friends to the south can not participate.

In the same way, it is not appropriate to post arguments to why Canada should be getting these contests. Walgreen, Crackerbarrel, etc. That is something the US has, but there is no need to take out our frustrations on each other. I think we are all equally disappointed regardless of where we live. There are also many left out in other nations around the world, webkinz is something people enjoy around the world...!

Using Twitter, Webkinz newz, eMail, telephone # or other venues they have set up now to contact GANZ would be your best bet. More than likely this is a legal issue, or issue with one of the two companies departments.

Its OK to be disappointed, upset, frustrated... But its not OK to post against those who can participate with these comments, or to return rude comments to those who can not join in the fun. If you see something rude or hurtful, please flag it. Thanks all.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #345
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
This thread has now turned into a Canada vs. USA kind of thread, and it's getting kind of out of hand..
Yes, I mean, it is only pixels.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #346
Webkinz :)

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

I am very upset, first thing is the e-store dosen't take debit visa card and now the add dosen't include us.....I have over 350 webkinz and all the estore pets and they won't let me play in this. not sure i am liking webkinz right now..

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Yes, I mean, it is only pixels.
i hear yall, we don't need a war strated over webkinz.
dana1199 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:54 AM   #347
aab423

gwbratton will become famous soon enough

Hey insiders, is there a rule that you cannot give out your email address on here? I have a Canadian email address but live in the US!
gwbratton is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #348

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Once again, I'm going to ask everyone to remember that those living in Canada did NOT do this to you. Many members in Canada are equally upset and disappointed that our friends to the south can not participate.

In the same way, it is not appropriate to post arguments to why Canada should be getting these contests. Walgreen, Crackerbarrel, etc. That is something the US has, but there is no need to take out our frustrations on each other. I think we are all equally disappointed regardless of where we live. There are also many left out in other nations around the world, webkinz is something people enjoy around the world...!

Using Twitter, Webkinz newz, eMail, telephone # or other venues they have set up now to contact GANZ would be your best bet. More than likely this is a legal issue, or issue with one of the two companies departments.

Its OK to be disappointed, upset, frustrated... But its not OK to post against those who can participate with these comments, or to return rude comments to those who can not join in the fun. If you see something rude or hurtful, please flag it. Thanks all.
thanks for the reminder, but if you are going to delate rude comments, delate all of them please, i've seen many comments saying how Americans deserve it and calling us "yanks"
be fair to everybody
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #349
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

So disappointing but the bickering is worse. The WI community is so awesome and everyone is usually so kind to each other. That what makes it so precious. I recognize member names on here that I would never want to get offended and leave this site. It is okay to be disappointed for ourselves and still happy for those who get to participate in the contest.
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #350
jemkinz1 is on a distinguished road

I dont understand why people threaten to not spend another dime and to stop contributing to webkinz. It never happens and Ganz knows it won't. There are too many people addicted to it and although the threats may help you feel better at the moment, next week we will see you posting and next month and so on.
jemkinz1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: