Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #321
Kirbykoo2
Webkinz :)

kittyofwrath is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

ok, now that is just NOT fair...almost like...******! and those clothes are so darn cute too...come on, ganz!
kittyofwrath is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:46 AM   #322
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Well, it is disapointing, but, GANZ is a Canadian company. They are in Canada.

Maybe they are going country by country. Like: Canada, Us, Europe and Asia, S America and Africa and Australia, and we would all get an equal chance.

Well, maybe they will trade with us. (:
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:46 AM   #323
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrules77
Seriously, can someone tell me what yank means? Please? I feel so confused xD.

The term Yankee (sometimes shortened to "Yank"), has a few related meanings, often referring to someone either of general United States origin or, more specifically within the U.S., to people originating from New England.
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:46 AM   #324
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

This has become a battle between the Canadians and Americans ..Stop the name callling etc...this is what ganz has done and some of the people responding here are not being appropriate...Saying that finally Canadians have a contest where Americans can"t participate in etc..stop this and call ganz , they are the ones who created this problem...we have to stick together and not become angry with each other over virtual items...come on...it is Easter on Sunday..this is Good Friday..doesn't this mean more than some virtual items?
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #325
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

This has really rubbed me in the wrong way. All of us Webkinz customers in the US who spend TONS of money on the products are excluded from being rewarded.........I've had enough of Ganz and their unfair practaces. From this point on I'm done spending my hard earned money on buying everything WW related. I've been thinking about this for some time but this just made it easier to make my decision. I honestly buy all the new webkinz each month, ESore items and was a Deluxe member...I'm due to renew but I won't be and I won't buy another WW item from this day forward if we can't be included in getting the cool free stuff they offer.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #326
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
It is a name some pople from other contries call Americans. I don't think the word itself is rude, just kinda a nickname.
Oh thanks smvmonkey and My Persian and you. I read it all over the thread and I was like " What are they talking about?" I understand now lol.

Last edited by Webkinzrules77; 04-02-2010 at 08:50 AM..
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #327
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My question is this....how do they know who on WW is Candandian? Couldn't we just open an canadian account? I'm not sure how they are going to pick?????
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #328
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Well, life is unfair, you can't always get what you want.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #329
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

I don't like this one bit. Being a Canadian, i am happy to be able to participate in this contest, but i feel guilty that their are so many people here in WI who cannot. Sure, i cant buy the cloud leapord or opposum , but i'd rather not have this battle! I dont see what Ganz gets out of making this a canadian only contest
suneshin3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #330
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

This thread has now turned into a Canada vs. USA kind of thread, and it's getting kind of out of hand..
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: