Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:35 AM   #311
elcome Back To
Webkinz :)

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by gotmilk25
On the bright side, i'm watching 2 woodpeckers do a ****** dance in my backyard.
Wow, lucky you!

I can hear the songs of spring in my backyard. The chickadees, robins and some yellow bird (lol, don't know the name) are making a beautiful chorus
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:36 AM   #312
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

ok.. That stinks Why exclude the REST OF THE WORLD??? I am very disappointed in Webkinz. First that whole Pegasus thing now this. Shame on them!

Now with that said I hope the Canadians see this travesty and get lots and lots of costumes that they can trade to the rest of us.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #313

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by gotmilk25
This isn't an angry comment but i just HAVE to say:
WCares - You know, you can get a passport, cross the border and walk into walgreens... AND THEY WERE RELEASED INTO OTHER STORES!! YES THATS TRUE, INTO STORES THAT I HAVE SEEN IN CANADA! I HAVE SEEN THEM THERE
Guinea Pig and Opposum - Both later released to all stores. There's nothing to complain about, except hmm maybe we got them what... a week before you did? Ooh, that's really hard to wait a week.
AND SOME OF US WERE EXCLUDED FROM CONTESTS, BUT AGAIN MOST OF YOU IN CANADA WERE ALLOWED IN, except quebec.(not this one, i mean because they restrict florida and NY, which are 2 of the very big populated states)
Welll where I live here in Manitoba I've been to 3 differnt cities incloding my own and I have neven seen a Walgreens or whatever you call it. And would you spend money to go into a differnt contry JUST to buy a stuffed toy? Guinea pig, artic fox, and opposum- My store still didn't get them in. I know that me living in a smaller town has nothing to do with this, but I'm just mad that people are getting all upset about this.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #314
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Also for those of you wondering I don't think anyone has received an outfit yet. None of my entered email addresses have received a code yet. If they do. I will keep you updated but at this point still nothing.
I've received six outfits so far (three green and three pink) but when I sent in a seventh entry around 4:45 AM PDT still trying to get the only Chippette outfit that I really really wanted the most, the jean jacket one, I never got a code back in reply to that one!! If other people are having that trouble as well then I think that maybe they have already given out all 50000 of the outfits by now and that's why no one is getting any more codes sent back to them any longer.

BTW, you can send them e-mail addresses with either .com or .ca at the end and still get a code back (I sent in both myself)... what matters is that it is sent from a computer with a Canadian IP address!!

I was very excited about this contest and I know that I would have been quite unhappy if I couldn't have gotten any codes just because of where I lived but often in the past there have been quite a lot of other contests that were only open to Americans and that excluded any Canadians from them so I'm glad for once that Canada got some nice prizes for a change that Americans couldn't get!! It kind of makes up for the fifty or sixty other contests that I wanted to enter and couldn't in the past...

But I would really prefer it if all people from all countries could enter each and every contest because it's not a lot of fun feeling excluded from something continually... and I feel that Ganz handled things very badly by not telling everyone in large print right from the start that this one contest would only be for Canadian residents too. One of my best friends lives in Australia and he never gets to participate in hardly any of the contests that Ganz holds either... most of them are limited to just North American residents I think (with the exception of Florida, New York and Quebec for legal reasons). So he feels excluded from a lot of the fun almost all of the time!!

At least most Americans get to do almost all of the other contests that Ganz holds... even if this time they left you out!! I do feel very very sorry for everyone who's disappointed about this contest because they couldn't participate this time and I hope that Ganz learns its lesson and starts holding more contests in the future that are open to everyone in all parts of the world and not just in North America too!!

My most heartfelt Easter wishes go out to you all... and please don't let this unfortunate turn of events spoil your holidays this weekend!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #315
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

dancing around, bobbing their heads, waving their heads in opposite directions...
What's not to love?
And if somebody every posts "eww thats gross" or red flags me for it:
IT'S NATURE, IF THEY DON'T, NO MORE BIRDS, NO MORE LIFE, GLOBAL WARMING!
*idk what any of those really mean, but still lol
and what a terrible future for all of our kids kids kids?
No birds, to warm, exploding sun...
So go enjoy some hummingbirds!
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #316
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

This was one of things I was actually looking forward to.
Making it JUST for Canada is a little unfair.
In fact, not just a little, it's completely unfair.
D:
WillowT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #317
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Seriously, can someone tell me what yank means? Please? I feel so confused xD.
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #318
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Welll where I live here in Manitoba I've been to 3 differnt cities incloding my own and I have neven seen a Walgreens or whatever you call it. And would you spend money to go into a differnt contry JUST to buy a stuffed toy? Guinea pig, artic fox, and opposum- My store still didn't get them in. I know that me living in a smaller town has nothing to do with this, but I'm just mad that people are getting all upset about this.
Once again, not angry, but the only i'm dissapointed in is all us states but florida and new york and canadians who rub it in. Florida and NY get enough torchure being excluded.
And, no, you don't have to pay to get into US, it's a passport. So what, you pay a buck for your picture on a card?
And as i said before, they were at other stores besides walgreens, because i've seen them everywhere, every store.
Well, maybe the store you go to isn't as updated, but its not my fault canada didn't go with big franchises so they could get a plush toy.
I like canada and us, but think about it this way:
WE'RE ARGUING OVER SOMETHING YOU CAN'T SMELL, HEAR, TOUCH, EAT. IT'S ONLINE ONLY! WE'RE FIGHTING OVER AIR!!
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #319
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrules77
I'm pretty sure it's short for Yankee, meaning a person from the United States.
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #320
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrules77
It is a name some pople from other contries call Americans. I don't think the word itself is rude, just kinda a nickname.

And I thik the Canadians are right also Ganz has been unfair to them also. There souldn't be any pet or contest that isn't availible to EVERYONE!! WHat kind of message is this for the kids when some items are only availible to some people?? And yes us Yanks are a little spoiled. Sorry, but rather than cutting up at each other the we should unite against Ganz for putting us al in this posotion. EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by tweetibyrd; 04-02-2010 at 08:48 AM..
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: