Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #271
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Trust me, I'm trying!!! I wish we could enter more than once per email, I think I can only get 4 of them!
AHA! I found me a Canadian! Hey there, . So wanna be my BFF??

Seriously though, good luck to you and everyone else who can enter. This is a bummer, but honestly it is probably all about some legal mumbo jumbo not a deliberate slap to the rest of the world.

Calming down...getting over it...spoiled internal want meter falling...moving on
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #272

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy1131996
your so lucky! I am at a loss of words. Very disapointed. Have you found any ads yet?
Yep. i hope i get the jean jacket or the pink dress witht he tie.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #273
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
Dragonbird has tweeted Ganz, yes.
I will tweet them as well.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #274

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
Dragonbird has tweeted Ganz, yes.
Okay good, Ganz has been tweeted - I can't wait to see there explination for this nonsense!
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #275
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Someone better have read my long posts
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #276
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I don't think it weird. They do all American holidays on webkinz. Like American Thanksgiving, because Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. And from my two years on webkinz, I've never seen a Canadian holiday. Maybe they're doing this so that us Canadians don't feel left out. (:
You're probably right. I mean, Ganz does so much for Americans, they should do something for Canadians. I'm still disappointed, but not as much anymore.
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #277
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

I got another one!!
almond0 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #278

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza

Seriously though, good luck to you and everyone else who can enter. This is a bummer, but honestly it is probably all about some legal mumbo jumbo not a deliberate slap to the rest of the world.

Calming down...getting over it...spoiled internal want meter falling...moving on
Ya wanna friend? I'm Canadian. See? :cmunk: We got the chipmucks!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #279

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza

Wow lots of canadians on this thread. Maybe i should make a canada club . .
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #280
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Oomph, blarg. I hope we can enter more than one. If we can, I'll see to it to get a bazillion and host a give-away!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: