Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #251
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
So um hey you there, yes you living in Canada...how'd ya like a new best friend? /wink
Ooh, and mine too! xD
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #252
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Well I must admit I am disappointed. I was really looking forward to this! I wasn't around for any other contests like this except for Snow White, and had a blast doing that one.

I am not so much upset that it is not open to places other than Canada, but they should have made that clear when they began advertising this and not just put it in fine print.

I don't feel that they did this to slight anyone. Probably legal or marketing issues somewhere along the line is the reason... however, I still feel that they should have let everyone know from the get go.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #253
trg407
Webkinz :)

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

awww man! Its the weekend before my b-day tooo! I already need new glasses! Now I cant even be in a contest! I need a moose.... both real and chcolate! etter practice my begging considering that ifI find a canadian it won't be a high chance for them to give up those dresses/costumes. Lucky canadians.
ShadowRose07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #254
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

And, alot of you are right.
We should rebell!
I mean, we've been supporting them and buying and buying and buying all this junk and they turned around? Let's stop buying,(until our account may expire) watch their sales plummet 50% below regular, have them come begging back and maybe put them out of business lol.
I'm not against canadians, i love canada and us, but it's ganz whom i'm mad at.
And I think some of these people should be ashamed of, like i said in my post up there.
Most of you get every contest, and you're mad at ganz now?
Our states'(florida, new york) and provinces' (quebec) haven't gotten ANYTHING but sweet tooth tiger and these webkinz news, so we should be sad. This is our only contest that is actually possible to win, and it was taken away. You've got your sparkling pegasus videos to do, go work on those. We've got NOTHING.
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:10 AM   #255
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

I tweeted about how disappointing this is. I really wish that if they have a contest or a giveaway, they would only do it if EVERYONE can participate..it's just not nice to do it if only a select few can participate..it's only going to cause anger and resentment toward their company...so sad.
swanjo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:10 AM   #256
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Lets all take a deep breath please. Remember that those living in Canada did not do this to you, and it is vice versa when Canadians are left out of a contest. I think we are all equally disappointed regardless of where we live and there is no need to take it out on each other.

Using Twitter, Webkinz newz, eMail, telephone # or other venues they have set up now to contact GANZ would be your best bet. More than likely this is a legal issue, or issue with one of the two companies departments.

Its OK to be disappointed, upset, frustrated... But its not OK to post against those who can participate with these comments, or to return rude comments to those who can not join in the fun. Thanks all.
Do you have their email? Because I would rather email them than talk on a phone.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:11 AM   #257
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
I best be gettin' a good Easter gift after this!!!

Well Canadians, it's up to you. Get as much as you possibly can so we can hunt you down in the trade rooms and beg you to take pity on us lol!
Trust me, I'm trying!!! I wish we could enter more than once per email, I think I can only get 4 of them!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:11 AM   #258

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
My DD is a huge Chipmunk/Chipette fan. We spent the month of January at McDonalds trying to get all the Happy Meal toys . She was SOOOO excited, she woke me up before dawn to get on the internet to start looking. We spent last night setting up new e-mail accounts so we could collect more then one outfit. What a waste of time. They could have at least said on the teaser this was a contest limited to Canada. This would have eliminated the big let down, she is so disappointed and I could have gotten a little more sleep.
thank you 888. this really comes down to kids, disappointed kids who were excited about this contest. if ganz made the mistake of letting everyone know about the contest they should have told us it was only open to canada instead of having us figured it out on our own. and i think ganz might be closed today as well. i have bee callingnd ids are home, which made me realize it's good friday. i am upset for all those kids out there and yes, i did the same thing last night with email accounts. i am surprised gmail hasn't banned me or something!!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #259
is a very lazy

Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!

OK. NO FAIR. maybe they'll fix it, otherwise, uck. trading rooms for me. they're gonna be sooooo hard to get!!
Polka Dotz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #260

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm just as disappointed as everyone! That is BOGUS!!!
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: