Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:06 AM   #241
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

So um hey you there, yes you living in Canada...how'd ya like a new best friend? /wink
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:06 AM   #242
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

My DD is a huge Chipmunk/Chipette fan. We spent the month of January at McDonalds trying to get all the Happy Meal toys . She was SOOOO excited, she woke me up before dawn to get on the internet to start looking. We spent last night setting up new e-mail accounts so we could collect more then one outfit. What a waste of time. They could have at least said on the teaser this was a contest limited to Canada. This would have eliminated the big let down, she is so disappointed and I could have gotten a little more sleep.
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 AM   #243

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
I best be gettin' a good Easter gift after this!!!

Well Canadians, it's up to you. Get as much as you possibly can so we can hunt you down in the trade rooms and beg you to take pity on us lol!
LOL!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 AM   #244
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Maybe we should all just call ganz and not bicker amongst ourselves...I just renewed my deluxe and wish I had waited until today, because I wouldn't have given them anymore of my money...and that's what ganz wants...our money.
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 AM   #245
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Well, I'll have to say one thing. Ganz is really teaching me how to handle disappointment! LOL! There seems to be very few days that I am not
disappointed about something or other in WW. It's getting so it's - eh, just another Ganz disappointment, no big deal. Or - lets get on WW and see what the big disappointments are today! But I keep handing over my $$, so I guess the fun stuff still outweighs the disappointments - for now, anyway

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #246
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
More than likely this is a legal issue, or issue with one of the two companies departments.
I have to agree with this statement. We are all familiar with the fact that Quebec, New York, and Florida usually cannot enter webkinznewz contests due to legal issues. It could be very possible that this is another legal issue as well.

I think the real boo-boo Ganz made this item was hosting the contest on webkinznewz. It would have been a lot easier to just have hosted it in Webkinz World. But who knows maybe the company that owns the rights to the Chipmunks decided they did not want this.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #247

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

lucky you!
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #248

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Thank you miss gnomie...very true!! It doesn't seem fair, but hopefully they had a good (A very darn good!) reason for the exclusion. I, personally, am disapointed, but I'll get over it. I was gonna have a chipmunk party, guess I'll have to only have boys now!!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #249
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Lets all take a deep breath please. Remember that those living in Canada did not do this to you, and it is vice versa when Canadians are left out of a contest. I think we are all equally disappointed regardless of where we live and there is no need to take it out on each other.

Using Twitter, Webkinz newz, eMail, telephone # or other venues they have set up now to contact GANZ would be your best bet. More than likely this is a legal issue, or issue with one of the two companies departments.

Its OK to be disappointed, upset, frustrated... But its not OK to post against those who can participate with these comments, or to return rude comments to those who can not join in the fun. Thanks all.
Thank you so much. I have read a lot of America bashing on this thread and it hurts. Ganz didn't do this to just Americans but to people all over the world.

I am happy for our friends that can participate (its not their fault Ganz made such a terrible decision). Ganz is responsiable for this and we must direct our frustration to them and not to our fellow WI members.
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #250

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
So um hey you there, yes you living in Canada...how'd ya like a new best friend? /wink
Hehe.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: