Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #231
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
I best be gettin' a good Easter gift after this!!!

Well Canadians, it's up to you. Get as much as you possibly can so we can hunt you down in the trade rooms and beg you to take pity on us lol!

Yea No Kiddin
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:03 AM   #232
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
This so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I might be overreacting but we all are!!!This is an outrage!!!!I'm realy mad!!!!Who is'nt???This is soooooo dumb!!!!!!!I hope they make an ONLY america contest then they'll see how all of us feel!!!
Speaking as one who has always been excluded from the contests, do you really think the answer is more exclusion?
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:03 AM   #233
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
It has to end with .ca? My family's email ends with .net!
So does mine.. And I never got the code for that one, even though it let me enter.

I had to create @live.ca addresses on hotmail... Those codes I got! (but you are limited in number of addresses you create each day...)
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #234

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

? im sad we cant enter contests....
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #235
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I am Canadian so this hasn't affected me as harshly. I did enter every email my family and even friends use to try and rack in as many of these as possible.

Hopefully I will be able to have a giveaway to at least give one or two of them away to someone who wasn't lucky enough to get one.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #236

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Lets all take a deep breath please. Remember that those living in Canada did not do this to you, and it is vice versa when Canadians are left out of a contest. I think we are all equally disappointed regardless of where we live and there is no need to take it out on each other.

Using Twitter, Webkinz newz, eMail, telephone # or other venues they have set up now to contact GANZ would be your best bet. More than likely this is a legal issue, or issue with one of the two companies departments.

Its OK to be disappointed, upset, frustrated... But its not OK to post against those who can participate with these comments, or to return rude comments to those who can not join in the fun. Thanks all.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #237

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Cloverpuppy, I don't aggre. I think they're trying to maybe make up for all they're america stuff. I don't like to see my wi friends mad about this contest, but I'm happy that I can take part in it. (:
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #238

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

good luck to the canadians. Yes I am bummed but this is life and we can't get everything
jennkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #239
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Well, Ganz is a canadian based company. Honestly said, Americans are lucky, it balances out. They get Walgreens and Justice and Cracker Barrel and FYE and Target, and they don't have those in Canada. I think Ganz is just trying to even it out.
What about the people from Europe, Asia, The middle east etc....Ganz is ignoring a lot more people than just Americans.

I am sure that Canada has stores that America does not that sell webkinz. Plus you can order online from any American store.

I have seen many post on this this thread that kinda bash Americans and that makes me very sad.
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #240
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Lets all take a deep breath please. Remember that those living in Canada did not do this to you, and it is vice versa when Canadians are left out of a contest. I think we are all equally disappointed regardless of where we live and there is no need to take it out on each other.

Using Twitter, Webkinz newz, eMail, telephone # or other venues they have set up now to contact GANZ would be your best bet. More than likely this is a legal issue, or issue with one of the two companies departments.

Its OK to be disappointed, upset, frustrated... But its not OK to post against those who can participate with these comments, or to return rude comments to those who can not join in the fun. Thanks all.
Yes, MissG is exactly right. We need to take a deep breath, and hope our Canadian friends help us out.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: