Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:52 AM   #201
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Brilliant idea Ganz - give my kids another reason to be unhappy with Webkinz - guess your trying to make sure they spend just as much time on Club Penguin and Poptropica - how sweet!!
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 07:52 AM   #202
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Dang! I never got the Alvin, Simon, and Theodore costumes, so I was really looking forward to getting these. No fair.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #203
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Faulty programming...someone was in a hurry and they messed it all up...How come we can only enter once when there are three outfits?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #204
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Question Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

Why is it everytime something comes along...we ar disappointed? Is this another contest for us just watch go by? Did anyone every get the valentines badge? I never even heard anything since...How many times does this happen? every time! I am not looking forward to anything from webkinz again...oh and by the way If you think I will purchase anything or go to this new chipmunk movie You are mistaken...best defense to a rotten company stop purchasing their goods...Watch out webkinz you could be next!
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #205

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

This is a bunch of bull and very STUPID
COME ON GANZ, use your freakin head for once and include EVERYBODY
This will effect how I spend money on Webkinz now for sure
I just left a message for them on twitter, hope they can get their act together soon!!!!!!!!
We buy your products, so let the contest be open to everybody!
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #206
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
For those of you with TWITTER accounts TWEET WEBKINZ!! I urge you because this is incredibly unfair and a total wasted effort. This had better NOT mess up the distribution of Easter gifts, either....Tell them to get the SOCK MONKEY Out of the control room

I Tweet them all the time but they always Ignore me i asked them about a holiday St George Day if they were doing anything like they did for st patricks day but they never got back. i know they can't answer everyone but some that they answer i think are rubbish in my opinion I tweeted then this morning about this
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:54 AM   #207

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

this makes me mad..I didnt get Alvin and chipmunks costumes so i was hoping i could get chippetes...Canadian beat USA Speedskaters..(which they shouldt have and ILUV Apolo Ohno) Now canadian start to get things on WEBKINZ!? Not cool.
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #208
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Well, Ganz is a canadian based company. Honestly said, Americans are lucky, it balances out. They get Walgreens and Justice and Cracker Barrel and FYE and Target, and they don't have those in Canada. I think Ganz is just trying to even it out.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #209
aab423

gwbratton will become famous soon enough

Wow, Ganz. What a way to let the wind out of our Sails. At least if you are only going to offer a contest to Canadians, don't let us all know about it. I'm just sayin.
gwbratton is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #210
wmj
wmj is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what I got when I entered the contest queation

Feature/Secret Code Giveaway
Thank you for your submission. Winners will be selected from the eligible entrants within 24 hours.
wmj is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: